Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock: anybody else been hearing a rumor about a 4.6 cobra swap for the SVT focus??? 400 hp, 390 F-lb torque??? Sounds like a 911 killer to me!!!!! :shock:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yo, you craaaaaaaaaaaaazy wigga....i never said i owned a mustang....but if i did, i'd do a k20a swap yo!!!

·
Registered
15,818 Posts
Bikezilla said:
yo, you craaaaaaaaaaaaazy wigga....i never said i owned a mustang....but if i did, i'd do a k20a swap yo!!!

Hahahaha... I guess we need to get Chris Begley into this....lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
i hope you dont say 4.6 in front of mustang guys.... the new cobra engine w the supposed 400 hp u said it has is a 5.4 liter 390 horsepower

·
Registered
8 Posts
i hope you dont say 4.6 in front of mustang guys.... the new cobra engine w the supposed 400 hp u said it has is a 5.4 liter 390 horsepower engine. and yes its already been done its down here in florida

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Even thought it has tha big ass engine in it, it runs 12's and wieghts 3000lbs really you would want to lose the wieght.

·
Banned
320 Posts
yeah but starting with a mustang V8 and rear strait axle think where you can go. Tub it out, bad ass rear end with big MT street slicks, put a blower on it, and everybody will shit when your focus does A FAT FUCKIN WHEELIE y0!

·
Registered
599 Posts
Bikezilla said:
:shock: anybody else been hearing a rumor about a 4.6 cobra swap for the SVT focus??? 400 hp, 390 F-lb torque??? Sounds like a 911 killer to me!!!!! :shock:
Sounds like a really ugly Mustang to me.

Actually there's a company that makes a kit for that.

brian g

1 - 11 of 11 Posts