Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$800 picked up in Silver Spring,MD 20910

LMK NO pics

THE TRANS IS MINTY CLEAN AND WORKS PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

call for quicker response

Tony
301-332-0450

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
hey egkswap, how about...you uh hook my friend up like you said you were going to since you ****ed him over on his "gsr" swap you sold him off of honda-tech a few months back with all this shit you are selling you are definantly making the money that you owe him and most of this shit is probably stolen anyways.

look here for details about this^
http://hondamarketplace.com/showthread.php?t=2438941

name on h-t is crx18c1
name on vadriven its vtec2.0

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Swap your friend bought was not mine and I advertised as decribed to me and I did mention in my post that the swap was NOT mine but a friends.

I have the money I told you to come pick it up. You all are scared to pick it up. Not my fault bro. Talk all the shit you want bro...it won't solve anything. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Stolen?? LOL ok...think that you want bro. Don't think I forgot about that racial shit that was said about me either.

This is the last time...call me to pick up your money or go **** off. <<<<<every1 is witness to it now. GROW A PAIR and PICK UP YoUR BOYFRIENDS MoNEY.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
Swap your friend bought was not mine and I advertised as decribed to me and I did mention in my post that the swap was NOT mine but a friends.

I have the money I told you to come pick it up. You all are scared to pick it up. Not my fault bro. Talk all the shit you want bro...it won't solve anything. Happy holidays to you and your family.

Stolen?? LOL ok...think that you want bro. Don't think I forgot about that racial shit that was said about me either.

This is the last time...call me to pick up your money or go **** off. <<<<<every1 is witness to it now. GROW A PAIR and PICK UP YoUR BOYFRIENDS MoNEY.
i've never said anything racial to you before. i'm not the person you think. you don't know me. i'll come pick the money up for him. last i heard you weren't giving him shit, but who knows. anyways, if you really have it i'll come get it. just tell me when and where.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts