Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
1fstEP3 said:
Call Nu Image next week (Norris is getting his car together for the race this weekend and will be too busy) or call R&D Dyno.
Norris drives that drag insight right? I haven't really heard anything about that car since it was first built...

TeamPacman said:
We are trying to make power around 386whp+ All motor...
In which car? not in the CRX? Do you guys have another K series equiped car?

nikos said:
People, this guy is for real.

Someone hit close to 400 whp I was told by a reliable source in an allmotor setup with ITBS :wink:
Who is this reliable source Niko's? Just spill the beans already... and whos car was it?

K2e2vin said:
i think it should be possible considering the btcc civic made 290whp with restrictions..
btcc? who is btcc?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Norris drives the insight and R&D Dyno builds the motor (for more info check out Import Tuner's b-series shootout). It debuted in Englishtown earlier this spring and has run a best of 10.06 in competition a few months ago at a NOPI race. He was the number one qualifier this past weekend in Englishtown with a 10.13. The Insight only runs NDRA and NHRA events and will be on display in the Clutch Master's booth at SEMA.

·
Banned
320 Posts
btcc - british touring car championship... Jon you remember that orange EP3 with the funny splitter that all the Honda-Tech aero heads were talking about? Thats a BTCC car it might be the one he's talking about.

Just to clarify for everyone none of these 350+ whp numbers people are throwing around are gonna be on gas.

And yeah Team Pacman=badass

·
Premium Member
7,171 Posts
909edge said:
btcc - british touring car championship... Jon you remember that orange EP3 with the funny splitter that all the Honda-Tech aero heads were talking about? Thats a BTCC car it might be the one he's talking about.
I do indeed remember that, and others like it..

909edge said:
Just to clarify for everyone none of these 350+ whp numbers people are throwing around are gonna be on gas.

And yeah Team Pacman=badass
alchohol? do they have more than just the CRX (Kseries wise)?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.