21 - 40 of 51 Posts

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
it does fit you just can't be slammed

3" piping custom welded with 3" random technology cat and 3.5" inlet & outlet magnaflow cannon. sorry I didn't include all the details before
ok,thanks for details:up:

have you got links for the magnaflow cannon please?i can't find it:eek:

also,i asked Hytech for Custom Raceheader&custom catback and it is very very expensive!!!
SSR/DTR is cheaper for Raceheader for sure!

i'll go with 3" piping kit with no noise muffler like the magnaflow,Twin loop OBX ...i'm still looking for the best choice!

· Registered
26 Posts
Try and find a Greddy EvoTT if money isn't an issue. It's a turbo cat back and has a deep tone. I have it on my N/A. Looks the Evo2, but with a Titanium tip. All stainless and superb quality.

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
K-teller 2.5" mid-pipe, Magnaflow res & OBX twin-loop muffler

why are you going with 3"???
little up...

which Magnaflow resonator do you have??

is the Magnaflow XL turbo Muffler a good product?does it flow?

in fact,so,i think going on 3" piping with Magnaflow muffler & resonator...
maybe a OBX muffler...

any other video please?:silly:

· Registered
94 Posts
u need to show us whats up with the k25 ep3! show us some vids of your setup haha!

usually a 2.5" piping would be sufficient for a stock k20 swap, but if hes got a built 2.5 liter, a 3" piping would be the best to squeeze out some more HP. so if u want the best possible performance, and not make your ears bleed, i suggest the 3" piping (kteller, or asp), resonater(magnaflow or vibrant) and the obx twin loop muffler. I think thats what you want. Let us know what you decide...but like i said, in the mean time i want to see what your ep3 is capable of!

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
u need to show us whats up with the k25 ep3! show us some vids of your setup haha!

usually a 2.5" piping would be sufficient for a stock k20 swap, but if hes got a built 2.5 liter, a 3" piping would be the best to squeeze out some more HP. so if u want the best possible performance, and not make your ears bleed, i suggest the 3" piping (kteller, or asp), resonater(magnaflow or vibrant) and the obx twin loop muffler. I think thats what you want. Let us know what you decide...but like i said, in the mean time i want to see what your ep3 is capable of!
LOL

so you're saying what i think for the exhaust setup...

here is my K25 EP3...:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyMiZqiwn8

i need 3" piping:dance::dance:

· Registered
94 Posts
well yeah, i guess so.

damn that ep3 sounds sick!

yeah, 3" piping will give you that extra power your probably craving. just depends on how much hp ur willing to sacrifice with a quiet muffler i guess. cause that thing will be loud with that built motor. craaazy

· Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #39 ·
well,i install so the K-Teller 3" piping with a vibrant resonator and an OBX twin-loop!
whooo!!that's a ****ing good sound!!

in daily drive,the car is not too noisy but at WOT,it's scary!!!

i'll make video,be sure:D

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.