25.Absurd Dc5

Etc

From Other Forums..
1. AP2
2. ALLMOTERB16
3. jdm nismo chik
4. Ej1-freak
5.MiracleWhip

Exit on I-4 Sandlake, (if your coming from east of I4 you take a right on sandlake) (if your going west take a left on sandlake)

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
can't see the image at work... what's the info?
free food, free drinks, lots of cool people, everyones invited!

i was pissed noone posted it on here so i took it into my own hands i like the people on this forum everyones really really cool even when i was brand new.

·
Registered
4,370 Posts
is that the round behind the gas station? if i remember, back in the day that's where the street racing took place and the cops were all over that shit

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is that the round behind the gas station? if i remember, back in the day that's where the street racing took place and the cops were all over that shit
yea man! waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy back like 99 and 2000 they raced back there. but there will be no racing to my knowledge. just a big car show.

·
Registered
2 Posts
free food, free drinks, lots of cool people, everyones invited!

i was pissed noone posted it on here so i took it into my own hands i like the people on this forum everyones really really cool even when i was brand new.
lol beat me to it iv been posting the flyer on almost every site i could find and i completey forgot about k20a :eek: meets gonna be great guys come out and enjoy the company of great ppl and peep sum of FL's hottest da's,dc2's, and dc5's!! see you there!!:p

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
there are many on tamparacing and clubrsx but i dont have a regular camera so i took like 20 minutes of video and its HILARIOUS! however i dont know how to get my cannon camcorder to upload to my macbook =( i suck with computers that arent easy to work with thats y i ditched the old pc and went mac. i will continue to try but im sorry. im no computer wiz.:eek:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts