Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
thought i share some graphs for my first round of testing... this setup is a daily driver...
the following is the post break-in tune, done on pump gas and still using non-synthetic penzoil
during this tuning session i broke 3rd gear...was fixed same day so no biggie...
check out the graphs, ill post pics of everything else later

anyone that has any questions, feel free to ask...

·
Registered
962 Posts
nice numbers, what kinda turbo setup are they running in this car and in what chassis??

·
Registered
382 Posts
****ing sweet! :up: We need some vids :)

·
Registered
401 Posts
why did 3rd gear break???? were you doing your tuning in 3rd gear? If its a 4spd dog dox that would prob be right but other than that wouldnt the gear ratio not being 1:1 create a false number do to torque multiplying

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
nice numbers, what kinda turbo setup are they running in this car and in what chassis??
my daily driven RSX
full race 35r
why did 3rd gear break???? were you doing your tuning in 3rd gear? If its a 4spd dog dox that would prob be right but other than that wouldnt the gear ratio not being 1:1 create a false number do to torque multiplying
cuz i do all my tuning in 3rd and the gear finally gave out, it has alot of passes on it and alot of hard miles
its not a dog box
on our dyno it doesnt matter what gear your in, it makes the same hp and torque...
the ratio you see is the final drive and 3rd gear combined....this is not like a dyno jet...

·
Registered
302 Posts
what plugs and gap r u running?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.