Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!!
I wanted to check with you guys if a 2017 Honda Accord Sport SE with 17k miles on it is worth 20k.
I am getting this through a dealership and they are including a lifetime power train warranty and a lifetime wheel coverage provided I follow with their maintenance schedule.
I just wanted to check with you guys if this is a fair investment, since KBB puts the value of the car between 15k and 20k.
I have an alternative option for a Chevrolet Camaro 2016 with only 8k miles costing 16k. I don't know if I should go for the Accord or the Camaro.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey everyone!!
I wanted to check with you guys if a 2017 Honda Accord Sport SE with 17k miles on it is worth 20k.
I am getting this through a dealership and they are including a lifetime power train warran fedloanty and a lifetime wheel coverage provided I follow with their maintenance schedule.
I just wanted to check with you guys if this is a fair investment, since KBB puts the value of the car between 15k easybib and 20k.
I have an alternative option for a Chevrolet Camaro 2016 with only 8k miles costing 16k. I don't know if I should go for the Accord or the Camaro.
ISSUE SOLVED!!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Hey everyone!!
I am getting this through a dealership and they are including a lifetime power train warranty and a lifetime wheel coverage provided I follow with their maintenance schedule.
I just wanted to check with you guys if this is a fair investment, since KBB puts the value of the car between 15k and 20k.
Stealership is always going to be a little higher on the price. I do trust nada over kbb, NADA is what banks used back in the day for car values before the internet.. but what car depends on what the purpose of the car is for. if its to be a DD then honda for sure, but i'd stay away from any honda that has an earthdreams engine, if it does you'll see it when you pop the hood. Most people dont realize how wide the camaro is and you wont notice til you start parking it daily, FYI. and i'm a chevy and honda owner.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts