Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This head has 42,000 miles on it and was just rebuilt. The only reason it was rebuilt was to make sure new valve seales where installed and that all valves were perfect. The head was completely checked out is perfect 100%. Never been milled or worked over. Head comes with 07 civic si cams with 50 degree vtc.Coil packs are included but not shown in pictures. Besides that head is completely stock with absolutely no problems. I am Paypal verified if you have any more questions or need more pictures email me @ [email protected]

I am asking $550 buyer is responsible for paypal fees and shipping.

·
HONDA HEAVEN RIP
2,754 Posts
:up:

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Bummmppp 4 a good deal

·
Registered
187 Posts
part out the water neck outlet?

·
Registered
697 Posts
Who did the rebuild? What's constitute a rebuild? What was actually done? Cause I see the exhaust port is still black with soot, and the chamber looks dirty as well. Any rebuild that I know would involve cleaning the head and that black soot should be gone.

I'm interested, but would like to know what has actually been done. Apparently rebuild can mean different thing to different people.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Who did the rebuild? What's constitute a rebuild? What was actually done? Cause I see the exhaust port is still black with soot, and the chamber looks dirty as well. Any rebuild that I know would involve cleaning the head and that black soot should be gone.

I'm interested, but would like to know what has actually been done. Apparently rebuild can mean different thing to different people.

I used a local machine shop that i go to often and that other people on this site use as well. Appearantly he didn't clean it which to me doesn't mean much cause upon first start up of the engine its back to its original state. He took it apart for the sole purpose that i always install brand new valve seals. While apart he checked to make sure all the valves where fine and not bent. Also checked the head to see if it was warpped which it wasn't. That was basicly it. But in changing valve seals the valvetrain assembly is completely disassembled and put back together i guess thats what i meant by rebulit. Like i stated in the ad this head is in 100% perfect condition.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts