Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2004 Honda s2000 with 40,000 on a clean New Jersey title and 44,000 on the car.car is mint with brand new tires all the way around.it has tein cruising masters brand new about 800 miles on them.i paid 1500 for them..it has a pioneer mp3 cd player ipod hook up radio.i also have the stock radio and suspension.this is s2000 is convertible and i put a oem hardtop that cost me 3500 to put on.im looking to get $18,500firm..im not looking for a trade.im looking to get cash.car is completely stock.has black interior.has front oem spoiler.50% tint all the way around..if some is interested in the car with out the hardtop and suspension.i will sell for $16k....thank you if interested call me at 732-725-8668

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im sorry i really dont come on here much but i will post some pictures tommorrow...

·
Registered
116 Posts
Car is so mint you can eat off it. Sits around all day waiting to be driven. bump for a friend. Hopefully no1 buys it so i can wen the summer comes! gluck with the sale tootsi

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Get your facts straight buddy ... Instead of your boy trying to get over on me he should have known that shipping was 100 bucks ... But no he tells me 130 shipped and didn't cover paypal fees ... The money is still in my paypal account and idk how to mess with it but since you guys wanna make slick comments it will stay there ... I don't need your money ..thanks bye

·
Registered
151 Posts
Ok well it sounds like a simple misunderstanding about postage costs and paypal fees.

Here are the facts:

- my buddy sent you money for an fpr thinking it was 130 shipped
- you asked for more postage to send to uk
- my buddy didnt want to pay the extra postage
- you kept his money

You just admitted to having the money in your Paypal account and not sending it back - and since you dont answer your pm's or emails, slick comments are the last resort. If you dont need the money then be a straight up guy and process the refund. We are all on this site because we have a common interest, this type of shit shouldnt go on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts