Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
15,811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is for a 2004 TSX motor. Only 1-5 miles, from a TSX that never made it to the dealership.

NO ECU, NO ALTERNATOR, NO STARTER, NO ACCESORIES LIKE A/C, PS

I had a groupbuy going and sold 13 of those motors. Now I don;t need to sell a bunch all at once. If you pay in the morning they get shipped the same day.

This is a great deal for anyone that wants to start a K series project. You can use a 5 speed or 6 speed tranny. You will also need rsx type s harness fo the engine and some other things like welding a water port, etc... So it is not
a bolt on affair unless you use the type s or type r head. The tsx head is basically the same other than that water port.

The tsx motor is the only k24a with oil squirters at the buttom of the block.

I jumped on the tsx deal because people are paying $3500 for k20a R longblocks and I feel that for both turbo and all motor, 2.4 L is better.

For these I am looking to get $2000 shipped for each.If you a friend want one, let me know and you can save $150 in shipping charges if they ship together.

Thanks, please email me at [email protected] or PM me. Like I said paypal,wire transfer, cashier's check or personal check is fine.

www.k20a.org/TSX for some pics

Thanks Nikos

PS There are enough of these left

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
baodown said:
still for sale

I have one if u really want it 30% off dealer price :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.