Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so ill start with saying this is not a normal element it was a 5 speed and the customer wanted an auto trans so I bought a wreck auto car and swaped the trans, engine harness, ecu, dash harness, cluster and ignition. there is no spark it has ground and power when keys on but no signal same for the injectors. I checked the ohms on both cam shaft sensors and they checked good. im getting an rpm signal when cranking.the main relays checked good only other thing is an after market alarm and auto start. anyone have any ideas on what to look for from hear. im at a lose here

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ive tried both the original key and the ignition from the parts car the green key on the dash never goes off If that makes a difference

·
Registered
218 Posts
If the green key symbol doesn't stop flashing then the immobilizer is engaged. I don't know how the Element immobilizer system works, it must be different than the RSX otherwise swapping the ignition switch would have fixed it. I don't have a service manual to look up if it can be bypassed either. You're going to need to get the keys programmed at Honda I think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts