Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2003 Honda RC51 for sale 5500obo. bike has lots of upgrades... aftermarket gears,scotts steering damper,all cables stainless braided, front and rear spike axle spools,tinted double bubble windshield, carbon fiber side rad scoops, power commander III, dual ti sato racing exhaust,sato racing rearsets, HID headlight conv, and many more upgrades that i cant think of at the moment also many spare parts. bike runs and sounds amazing very rare bike. selling because to many toys gotta get rid of something will consider trade looking for a 92-00 honda hatchback if interrested will send u pictures or however u would like to check it out. my name is Justin call me at 813-920-7105 or 727-836-0335 if no answer leave message... also interrested in honda or acura motors or parts

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i used to have to put up with that until i kinda just ended up bring it home. thanks tho. iv been reading this forum for quite some time now but wtf does bump mean im assuming its just like a good shit kinda thing?

·
Registered
309 Posts
bump is forum slang for moving your thread to the top of all the other threads with the post ...its a nice thing for someone to do for the seller if they view the thread

1 - 6 of 6 Posts