Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my 2002 rsx type s. I bought this car about 2 years ago and the person I bought it from did some work to it they put buddy club stage 3 cams and buddy club valves ,valve springs and retainers hondata head gasket prb intake manifold and a couple other things it was putting out 235 to the wheels. The person I got it from just built the car and had to sell it for financial resons. I have all the paper work to prove it. I had it about 3 months then decided to go turbo. Instead of taking that very well running practically new motor apart I just left that alone and pulled it out and decided to buy another one.

With this build no cost was spared and all the work was pro done by a well known shop in ny. I have well over $30,000 invested into the car this car has les than 3000 miles on build and never track driven I have all receipts with mileage. The car at low boost is putting out 550 whp. Motor was built for over 800 whp but never tuned it that hi. I took it off the road soon after building it. Car has 83,xxx miles on chassis and 3,xxx on motor all on receipts. I have a lot of extra parts that I will give to the buyer. There's a lot of things I am forgetting if u have questions let me know. this car will defiantly hold up with the best of them. Alex 631-882-1698 If I don't answer leave a text.

clean title second owner 16,500 neg obo

(Motor)
sleeved block
head ported and polished
Eagle rods
Wisco pistons
Arp head studs
Oil catch can
Titanium valves ,springs & retainers
Intake manifold
Walbro fuel pump
Innovative mounts