Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have here for sale a 2001 Honda S2000.
Color-SIlver Stone Metalic
Mileage- 88,xxx
Location- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Price DROP!!! was asking $13,200- $12,000OBO (make an offer just dont be rediculous) need it gone.
Title- Clean! and in hand (paid off).
Interior color- Black and red.
Exterior condition 8.8 out of 10
Interior condition 9.0 out of 10

Extras-

-Robbins glass top. Replaced early this year($500+)
-Ngk Iridium spark plugs with a lifetime left in them.
-Alpine mp3/cd/fm player touch pad. ($325+)
-Focal component speakers with tweeters. ($500+)
-Jl audio amp powering all speakers including a subwoofer. ($500+)
-Will come with 8" no name tube style subwoofer.
-Front airwalker lip molded to bumper and I had it repainted as of one month ago.($450+)
-Espelir Asd lowering springs with alignment done and etc correctly. Less then 500 miles. ($130+)
-Viper alarm (put on less then 6 months ago) ($200+)

Will not come with wing that is in picture unless I still have it when car is sold.

Car is in great condition overall especially for the the year(2001).

Good- Car was taken care of greatly. I am a car freak and it is my passion. That being said, it was always regularly washed and top was also cared for. It also has a upgrade to Robbins soft top with glass put on (2000 and 2001 did not come with glass) The front bumper has been repainted not even 4 months ago. The rear right corner of the bumper has been blended (painted) since when bought the car was hit by a shopping cart. Now fixed!

Bad- Has the reknown clutch buzz from the first generation s2000's. Very common. Also has the reknown map sensor problem. Have yet to fix it. Also has two pen tip sized holes on the sides that where filled but not grinded down, (hardly noticeable until within 15 feet),chips here and there maybe 2 dings and minor wear on the seats. I wouldnt really say this is bad, but it happens so...The gauge cluster had to be replaced due to the lcd panel going out on the original. I can and will include the original if you would like. The new panel has I believe 43,000 miles reading. The rear/front bumper blend/paint dosnt match perfectly (as metallic and silver being the one of the hardest to match) but it is painted and not scratched like it use to be.

This is the main details of the car. I need to sale the car to finish school and situate my finances for the future.
If you have any questions please let me know.

Turn some heads and get yourself a awesome car!!! You will not regret it. Very respected car and has great looks and style!!!

Please leave any negative comments to your self

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
just let me know what you got, ill keep it int mind but the only thing really is stock cars. or close to stock unmolested. possibly a tsx or 05+tl

thanks guys

·
Registered
11 Posts
98 Championship White USDM Type-R....100% Stock....I'll do a straight up trade if interested pm me ASAP. Car is also for sale locally thats why I need to know ASAP :p

Also, just wanted to add that this is the 65th one off the production line as in 98-0065

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
considering trades for b series hatch/coupe or k series hatch coupe. preferably eg chassis. plus cash on your part of course, i dont want anyting to nice as i would have to daily drive it...

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So many people interested, but noone to come see it really. Gosh its a horrible time to sale a car. Damn you recession!!! haha

no more trades, already have 2 differnt cars that i am looking at.

·
Registered
252 Posts
bump look at my thread and let me know if you like what you see and i can email you some more pics with more detail...thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
bump look at my thread and let me know if you like what you see and i can email you some more pics with more detail...thanks

CAR
IS SOLD! HAVE KN SHORT RAM INTAKE FOR S2000 STILL IF anyone is INTERESTED

1 - 17 of 17 Posts