Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm posting this for a friend of mine. you can PM me and i'll give you the best answer to my knowledge, but if you're really interested call him at 443.962.8111 his name is Matt. Serious inquiries only!!! Local pick up preferred (Do not want to ship to Cali).

The story behind this car is that a while ago, the CAI sucked up some water during a storm and hydrolocked... it started up again but sure enough, a couple months later it threw the #1 rod through the block. the motor hasnt been taken apart yet so i dont know for sure if the head is salvageable, but my guess is that it probably just bent some valves.

Chassis has about 80k on it and it still has a CLEAN TITLE. Motor is still in the car and has not been touched after the rod went though the block (the motor comes with the car). The car was towed to his shop, where it sits as is. The owner has other projects going on and does not feel like fixing it. Perfect for someone looking to do a K swap in a Type R !

JDM '97 front end conversion
JDM ITR cluster
JDM black ITR Recaros
Buddy Club P1 Racing coilovers (better than N+ and RSD... used in their race cars)
Spoon N1 muffler with modified b-pipe
Fujita CAI
STOCK WHITE ITR wheels (VOLKS DO NOT COME WITH THE CAR)
HID retrofit with Acura CL bulbs and ballasts
light smoked 96 tail lights
Carbon Fiber hood
Mugen shift knob
shaved emblems

**BEST OFFER **

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i wouldn't even know where start with the offers, this car is sick....blown up motor or not

Thanks for the kind words man, you should see his other car :wow:. I will see if i can get a picture from him.

He is a painter at Honda, I can't stress how clean this car is :up:

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I am getting alot of people pm'ing me about an asking price..... The seller really has no asking price in mind. ( Just don't be a low baller, he is not going to sell this car for 4K)

He is open to all offers and willing to talk to everyone who is relatively serious. He is also entertaining trade offers as well .. P.S: He likes rear wheel drive :up:

Anyone who would like to speak with the owner, please give him a call. His number is at the top of the thread. He is a great guy !!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts