Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok K20 i know this isnt your typical kswap civic but i wanted to offer my daily driver to someone that may need something for the family .

1 owner clean tittle 2000 Honda Civic LX 4 Door Sedan , Its super clean and the interior and exterior are close to mint condition . I purchased this car from my aunt which she purchased brand new from Victorville Honda in 2000 so its a california car with no rust at all and has never even been in a minor collisions and every single thing works with no flaws, leaks , and ac blows really cold . All service records done at honda This car is very reliable and will run another 100,000 miles + if you do proper maintenance. The car books for 5,470.00 on Kbb so im looking to get no less than 4,000 since the car will need nothing at all has brand new tires , oil and transmission fluid changed , brake system topped off and coolant system was flushed and put new coolant in , this is truly in excellent condition and i would drive this across the country no question. Looking for trades and i can add some cash on top but if i were to sell it i wouldnt take a penny less than 4,000

http://www.carsdirect.com/2000/honda/civic
Purchasing an older vehicle, such as the 2000 Honda Civic, makes good financial sense. You're able to avoid the steep depreciation rates that occur with brand new vehicles. This essentially gives you the advantage of getting a 2000 Honda Civic for less money than when it was new. If the 2000 Honda Civic was properly maintained, you also have a good chance of steering clear of problems that would have developed when the car was new.

2000 Honda Civic LX 4 door sedan Clean Tittle registered in Nevada
123,000 Original miles
Titanium Metallic with Beige Interior
Automatic
Power Windows and Locks
AC
Cruise Control
New Tires
4,000 obo

Pics will be up shortly

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ok i took pics yesterday and will get them up sometime today , Nobody needs a family car?

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:Dsold it today on craigslist for 4,500 thanks moda delete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts