Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Niiiiiice, that $hit's gonna be clean as hell. Nice touch with the 5 lug conv. Hope you have a good alarm though ^_- Good work.

·
Registered
104 Posts
im not trying to jock your thread, but are you saying that you're the 1st one to do a k-series swap in hawaii in any car? probably you meant in an EG. my friend has already done a swap in his 2003 SI. just letting you know. anyways i know that your car's gonna look hella sweet when it's done. well shooooooooots........k-dens brah :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
drastikb20 said:
im not trying to jock your thread, but are you saying that you're the 1st one to do a k-series swap in hawaii in any car? probably you meant in an EG. my friend has already done a swap in his 2003 SI. just letting you know. anyways i know that your car's gonna look hella sweet when it's done. well shooooooooots........k-dens brah :)
yups I believe thats Andrew right? the white EP ::drool::

·
Registered
104 Posts
Lost03si said:
yups I believe thats Andrew right? the white EP ::drool::
oh for reals.........a white ep? my friend has a silver ep but he's on maui. wheres your friend located?

·
Registered
42 Posts
drastikb20 said:
oh for reals.........a white ep? my friend has a silver ep but he's on maui. wheres your friend located?
Here on Oahu...I just meet him this past sat at a EP meet up. His car is sexy :worship: making me lean more towards swap then boost... :wow: To bad you guys aint from Oahu...we need more EP here..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.