Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
Car
Vehicle: 1998 Acura Integra TYPE-R Shell

Miles: EXEMPT

Price: 3500 (Negotiable)

Title Status: REBUILT/SALVAGE

Vehicle Description: Up for sale is my 1998 Acura Integra Type-R Shell. Shell is in good condition and has ZERO RUST. Car will come exactly as pictured. For an additional $700 I can include a Black Housing Type R JDM Front.

I AM WILLING TO SHIP!

I originally inteneded to completely respray the vehicle (Already fully shaved the bay) so I have all the seals, weather stripping, etc. Only reason I'm selling is because I have too many projects at the moment. (Turbo S2000 & Turbo K20 Civic)

Serious inquiries only!

NO TRADES!

Photos:

·
Registered
699 Posts
According to the area code I'm assuming Kendall is in Florida? Looks like a lot of shit is missing from the interior, do you have all of the panels, carpeting, seats, etc? Got a vin proving this is a Type R shell?

·
Premium Member
10,291 Posts
According to the area code I'm assuming Kendall is in Florida? Looks like a lot of shit is missing from the interior, do you have all of the panels, carpeting, seats, etc? Got a vin proving this is a Type R shell?
this, gonna be hard to push it without pictures of the vin.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
this, gonna be hard to push it without pictures of the vin.
Oh it's a Type R Shell alright.. But the title isn't clean.. I wish the owner would stop posting that... It's Rebuilt Salvage

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
No..
i remember because of the black bumper and hood..
but i might be wrong or it might've been in another forum
Ohhh okay then... Probably a different forum... Never seen this one here before..

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Well.. back to topic..
could it be that the owner bought it as a clean tittle ( he was told it was clean tittle ) and he never ran the vin # ?
Well it will say it on the title.. Maybe he has the original clean paper title and it was salvaged and hasn't been inspected to receive the rebuilt sticker yet.. Either way, KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SELLING... It's free to check the status of it. no excuse.

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,616 Posts
Bump - Real Deal R - With a Clean FL Title. Someone make a beast out of this car! ;)
This shell does not have a clean title.. Why do you keep saying that??

1 - 20 of 31 Posts