Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 1997 JDM RHD Integra Type R Shell and I will be selling just about everything on it. I bought the shell a few months ago with plans to do a K20 swap and trun it in to a race car but I just dont have the money to waste on it. I am planning on selling some of the parts as JDM converstion Kit which will include the fellowing parts.

1. Front Clip
2. JDM Type r Hood
3. Right and Left JDM Fenders
4. JDM Type r Wing
5. Will thorw in a set of JDM Type r headlights for free because they are not in the best condition but can probly be cleaned up.

$1100 shipped!!!

I do not have the type r front bumper sorry.

I will ship to Miami or New Jersery Only and the buyer will have to pick the goods at the port. If you live else where and can arranage shipping from the port in Miami or New Jersey to you then thats all on you am only shipping to one of those locations.

Any of the smaller items I will ship via usps to anywhere in the world just ley me know what you need and where you want it shipped and I can give you a total.

I will post up pictures of the car later today and everything is for sale!!

I will create ebay auctions for some parts and post likes for them on here as i get them listed. My ebay user name is civic_masterpiece feel to check my feedback which will show am an honest seller.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post up pictures of the car later today around 5:00pm as soon as I get home from work becuase i have the pics on my PC at home. Thanks!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It has been sitting for a while so it is covered in dust sorry :(

Rear Huds and stock shocks are missing in the pics I lent them to a friend last weekend so he could get his car towed to the shop.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
More pics!!

Car was completly gutted.

I still have most of the interior parts laying around the place side pannels, dash etc etc...

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything is very dusty as you can see the area where its stored is cover with a roof but dirt every where lol and its a very windy time of year and am tried of trying to keep all this stuff clean. Few wipes with a wet rag and your all good to go. I will get all parts that are bought cleaned amd send new pis to the buyer before they are shipped. Thanks!!

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Complete wide 4 lug type r conversion pending sale.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
LOL!!! :)

Yeah she sure does its all my fault :( just dont have the time to get it going so its just sitting collecting dust. Alot of the body parts are still good and the Walbro 255 fuel pump is brand new and the fuel cell is in great condition.

So in and everytihg is for sale :) Bolts, Screws, Doors, Glass, Windows etc ect...

·
Registered
727 Posts
LOL!!! :)

Yeah she sure does its all my fault :( just dont have the time to get it going so its just sitting collecting dust. Alot of the body parts are still good and the Walbro 255 fuel pump is brand new and the fuel cell is in great condition.

So in and everytihg is for sale :) Bolts, Screws, Doors, Glass, Windows etc ect...
yeah i love this model / yr, i had the 4x114.3 suspension on my ek a while back and miss it soooo much.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah i love this model / yr, i had the 4x114.3 suspension on my ek a while back and miss it soooo much.
Sounds sweet!!

I have the stock type r suspension left if ur interested in those :up: but the wide 4 type r 4x114 conversion am about 50% sure its going to be sold tomorrow. But we will see what happens :)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
@ Sabz

You should buy the front clip, hood and fender and do the DC2 front end conversion on your EK.

That would look sweet!!! :up:

Would make your EK very special and stand out and you could be like :p to everyone else.

I will give you everything for $1100 shipped and throw in the type r headlight for free as promised.

:)

·
Registered
989 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Fuel cell, Fuel lines and fuel pump SOLD!! :up:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts