Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Hey mate, anything new? I’m sorry to here that Boris caught the Corona, Trump is up next. Scary times we live in. Humor always seems best in these type situations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hey mate, anything new? I’m sorry to here that Boris caught the Corona, Trump is up next. Scary times we live in. Humor always seems best in these type situations.

Hi Buddy, not really, more fuel parts have arrived. they are:
Mk3 Golf Fuel Tank with internal swirl pot and 3 bar lift pump
Hybrid Racing billet fuel rail.
Hybrid Racing fuel pressure regulator and gauge bought from Rus @hond-r
Black nylon braided AN6 fuel line
Multiple Torques AN6 black aeroquip fittings
Sytec 5 bar external pump
Torques billet 100 micron inline billet fuel filter.

So that should be everything needed for the fueling hopefully.
Yeah it is a rubbish situation to have Boris in hospital, it's crazy how all this has literally stopped the world in it's tracks. Hopefully everyone stays home and we can all get back on track as soon as possible.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Agreed. I should order a return line and take this time to install my HR rail, gauge and regulator. I’m taking a master class and while I am not working I’m so distracted it takes all my time. Could be because my kids are constantly, dad, dad, dad or fighting like kids do. then my wife is like, hey babe you gotta see this... Faaaaaack.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Agreed. I should order a return line and take this time to install my HR rail, gauge and regulator. I’m taking a master class and while I am not working I’m so distracted it takes all my time. Could be because my kids are constantly, dad, dad, dad or fighting like kids do. then my wife is like, hey babe you gotta see this... Faaaaaack.

hahaha it is never ending. i might be able to get some time on the car over the next few days. I have been fixing my bike in the meantime.
hopefully i will have some updates soon.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Right on. I also have axle issues. Will probably need to pop them out and inspect or replace them. Funny how things wear out when pushed to more than twice the ho they were rated for.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hahaha it is never ending. i might be able to get some time on the car over the next few days. I have been fixing my bike in the meantime.
hopefully i will have some updates soon.

Trying to accomplish the same thing do you have any Instagram or Facebook or pictures of the rest of the work you did like measurements or axles Hope you see this message

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·

Trying to accomplish the same thing do you have any Instagram or Facebook or pictures of the rest of the work you did like measurements or axles Hope you see this message
Hey Buddy, i haven't tackled the driveshafts yet but when i do ill be detailing it all on here. I have an Insta account: amateur_ few more pics on there. if you need some more drop me a message on there.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
This is still very much in the making. engine mounts were cut out and re designed. recently had the exhaust and intake made. next up is redo all the fuelling lines and cooling system.
Wiring guy has started to make some small bits for the car as well. still along way off but i will definitely update with some pictures soon.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts