Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,576 Posts
Nothing off the shelf as far as I know. Uhm. Good luck unless you are crafty. I'll do some digging and update with anything. I swear this has been done before.

Edit... Not apples to apples but pretty darn close and it looks like most of the pictures still work. Have fun.

·
Registered
1996 Acura Integra K20a2 swap 5 Speed, RBC Intake, Ktuned header, AEM fuel pump , -6AN lines
33 Posts
@MayhemAutoworks’s man now I never done this before and is my opinion only. If having the k20 swapped in I think I just find a wrecked or complete shell so you have basics and other bits for the swap. Rewire car custom set up then figure out suspension hubs I think would be the issue and hardest part. But after seeing link above that's awesome. SICK CVCC..
What's cool is there three of these near me. One has been repainted that orange color and needs reassembled. All glass installed weather seals basically needs it all it's a bare rolling shell. Old man said he in 2 additional CVCC cars for parts. $800.00

I'll try get couple pics for you guys. I always thought built vitara Sleeved D-Series would fun in one these older CVCC Civics. Make like 500hp But I see kseries is the way though.

Good luck I find any information I'll share also. Definitely following.

·
Formerly unix4linux
305 Posts
A little late but welcome! I have both a 1977 Civic and also a Honda N600.

They are both in very bad shape but I wanted to get into welding and body work so I picked these two gems up a few months ago:

I have zero experience with welding and body work but I'm really looking forward to these restore projects. I'll be starting my own thread soon but I'll be following your post and would love to share ideas!!😎

Good luck!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts