Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Salam kawan2.. Accord sda sy cc2.0 k20a auto dan sy sudah tukar complate set head rb1 absolute k24a, fu
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold
elpump sard 255lp, toda cam pully, plug brisk, ram pipe open pod k&n.. Dan bahgian ekzos Piping 2.0 inci, 421,tabung sensor half catalityc dan ekzos belakang sflow mugen twin loop.. Sudah remaping dapat 130bhp saja..pickup mmang best cuma dalam graf remap tu sampai hujung 130bhp tu dia jatuh sudah, sy suspek masalah tu datang dari tabung sensor half catalityc.. Adakah betul..
Car Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive air manifold

Font Rectangle Slope Parallel Pattern

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's either Bahasa Malaysia or Indonesian - He's saying it only made 130bhp after tuning, I think. Wondering if it's a bad O2 sensor, maybe?

I lived in KL & Jakarta as a kid, but that was too many years ago to remember much of the language.

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,193 Posts
It's either Bahasa Malaysia or Indonesian - He's saying it only made 130bhp after tuning, I think. Wondering if it's a bad O2 sensor, maybe?
Thanks @HusseinHolland for your translation. If he send me a link to his calibration and log I would check it out.

I lived in KL & Jakarta as a kid, but that was too many years ago to remember much of the language
Very interesting. How did that come?

·
Registered
397 Posts
It's either Bahasa Malaysia or Indonesian - He's saying it only made 130bhp after tuning, I think. I lived in KL & Jakarta as a kid, but that was too many years ago to remember much of the language.
Thanks @HusseinHolland for your translation. If he send me a link to his calibration and log I would check it out.

Very interesting. How did that come?
My father was a Professor & translator (of many languages) - we moved to KL 1974-77 while he worked at the National University. We lived in Jakarta, Indonesia for about a year after that. Malaysia was much more friendly to whites. The Dutch colonists were not kind to the Indonesians.

a pic of me on a horse in Tjliandak, probably late 77

·
Arouse the DAMPFHAMMER!
8,193 Posts
My father was a Professor & translator (of many languages) - we moved to KL 1974-77 while he worked at the National University. We lived in Jakarta, Indonesia for about a year after that.
Ah, thanks. That flared pants were modern seemingly on the other side of that ball too :D. Very nice picture. The guy on the horse remembers me on an actor, who looks similar of a series of the early 80'ies. Seems had a nice time with that horse :).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts