JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ctr= :heart: whos is it?
Yeap, it's from a good friend of mine, got it from another good friend, bone stock and has been doing some things to it over the past months... :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
:up:/ good quality pics
:up: :up:

ray, where are the cars imported from in the DR?
Straight from Japan... :wink:

You see them all LHR cause of a stupid ass law we have now, but before that, on a sat. night rolling down the streets you though like you was in Japan with all those RHD you saw...

·
Premium Member
12,507 Posts
:up: :up:

Straight from Japan... :wink:

You see them all LHR cause of a stupid ass law we have now, but before that, on a sat. night rolling down the streets you though like you was in Japan with all those RHD you saw...
sweet, I was just curious, when i was there I saw LHD cars, but all were Honda Integras and other Hondas I was not used to seeing, didnt know, you guys must get the good stuff then, the R's!!

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
just realized, this hatch was LHD, wtf?
Lmao, there's only 1 or 2 RHD CTRs left around here, the new law got us real good man, everybody has 2 do the conversion if they wanted 2 keep their cars, there is still a few RDH cars rolling but its cause pure politics (its pretty much who you know)

·
Registered
20 Posts
Those are great pics! I'm going over there in Feb to visit my parents and I hope to see some of these cars you post here (hopefully lol) if my family lets me out their sight....

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Those are great pics! I'm going over there in Feb to visit my parents and I hope to see some of these cars you post here (hopefully lol) if my family lets me out their sight....
Depends, if you coming to the city or out of town... Usually the city and Santiago are where the hot spots are on the weekends... Hit me up if anything... :up:

·
JDM KING/K20a Supporter
30,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
clean! good job tell him not to ruin it,leave it as it is.
LMAO... :silly:

Man, I need to come spend a week down there with you guys. The type R scene is crazy! What airport do i fly into?!?
It really depends if you coming straight to the city or out of town, if ya coming straight up to the city, AILA is your airport... :up:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts