Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
HONDA HEAVEN RIP
2,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just lookin to get some ideas of what you guys ran with your dc header. I changed to a ssr/dtr and picked up nice power. but i also managed to go

[email protected] with it so i cant talk bad about her.

mods
rbc
rdx inj
blprnt stg 2
dc header
04 a2 motor/trans.

lets see.

·
Registered
395 Posts
i ran [email protected] with a dc swap header rbc intake manifold and custom intake with front mount velocity stack...

·
Registered
60 Posts
a dc header isnt bad but there is deff better out there esp if your running cams

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
few 105mph traps with dc header. This is an integra with close to 2650-2700lbs. :up:

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
can you stop posting the weight of your heavy car everytime you post. it really isnt neccesary and it's really annoying. if this bothers you we can discuss this thru pm's.
lol. well I can say I ran 105 will it make any difference? I posted the weight because of obvious reason. its good you notice my car is heavy thats why I posted stop being a bitch. Also, thanks for looking out for me I appreciate the effort bitch.

:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
please my rsx is 2860, apparently you do this a lot
HUH? Please I have ac,ps, abs, also. Check yourself bitch x2. :silly:
Do u even know how much a stock dc2 weights with a K series swap? you might wanna go check the drag racing thread..:p

Maybe learn something before you start talking shit. People like you deserve to be on Clubrsx.com! Your pos rsx might weight more but your hp/mph doesn't match your power...:down: Yes, I can talk shit also..

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
you really didnt need to call me a bitch over the internet.
I didn’t mean it. Its a figure off speech used as flowing transitional phrase. If you get what I am saying. If you have a problem pm me we can talk :cool:

·
Registered
155 Posts
Do u even know how much a stock dc2 weights with a K series swap? you might wanna go check the drag racing thread..:p

Maybe learn something before you start talking shit. People like you deserve to be on Clubrsx.com! Your pos rsx might weight more but your hp/mph doesn't match your power...:down: Yes, I can talk shit also..[/QUOTE]

I guess thats a burn:confused:

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts

Maybe learn something before you start talking shit. People like you deserve to be on Clubrsx.com! Your pos rsx might weight more but your hp/mph doesn't match your power...:down: Yes, I can talk shit also..[/QUOTE]

I guess thats a burn:confused:
:p

·
Registered
60 Posts

Maybe learn something before you start talking shit. People like you deserve to be on Clubrsx.com! Your pos rsx might weight more but your hp/mph doesn't match your power...:down: Yes, I can talk shit also..
good im glad you trap 105 thats great no need to call me out and i know plenty i know what a dc2 weighs im not retarded esp with a kswap when did i talk shit at all? all i said was i guess you talk about the weight of your car alot and i stated mine was heavy as well. its a full interior full out street car on summer tires. so ya traction is a bitch hence why my time isnt the greatest but as far as rsx's go its one of the faster for my mods not to mention my motor has 156,000 miles on the motor.....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
I went 12.65 with a k20z1 eg ,intake and 3 inch exhaust and 11.38 on spray.

·
Premium Member
9,294 Posts
haha I wouldn't be racing if my toe is out..:silly:

·
Registered
28 Posts
hey guys, i thought this thread was about e/t's w/dc race header?????
leave your sh*t talking to pm's only please. this is why people like me hate forums. this was actually interesting before this keep it going, someone save it.

·
Registered
457 Posts
LOL, I love how most threads get hijacked. I have a DCRH on my 03 type S, for dollar amount, I am satisfied with it, I know I can make better with others, but dollar for dollar, I did alright. You guys can convert this to 1/4mile if you want, or I am sure your timeslips have a 1' time on it, Arkansas only has 1k' tracks. With 195whp on 2055015 DRs( lol with driver 2775, had to add it cause of the before posts) car ran [email protected] and I ran several 11.60s @93is to back that up. Also, we were on an untuned car with issues that we didnt know bout til the next rebuild. A buddy in his 02 type S on street tires ran [email protected] one time, his was also stripped and running open header with 218whp.

·
Premium Member
2,663 Posts
LOL, I love how most threads get hijacked. I have a DCRH on my 03 type S, for dollar amount, I am satisfied with it, I know I can make better with others, but dollar for dollar, I did alright. You guys can convert this to 1/4mile if you want, or I am sure your timeslips have a 1' time on it, Arkansas only has 1k' tracks. With 195whp on 2055015 DRs( lol with driver 2775, had to add it cause of the before posts) car ran [email protected] and I ran several 11.60s @93is to back that up. Also, we were on an untuned car with issues that we didnt know bout til the next rebuild. A buddy in his 02 type S on street tires ran [email protected] one time, his was also stripped and running open header with 218whp.
damn ...am i missing something here or is your car trappping quite low for the et that you're running...if not , you must be hooking like a slingshot.

·
Registered
389 Posts
can you stop posting the weight of your heavy car everytime you post. it really isnt neccesary and it's really annoying. if this bothers you we can discuss this thru pm's.

HAHAH I just looked through his posts. HAHAHA He talks about weight ALOT!!!!!!! your girl must have big thighs.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts