Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im selling a spoiler of a real mugen si it comes with the neccesary hardware needed to install as well will be included the mugeni si badge for the trunk of your car.

price-850 obo not including shipping NO LOWBALLING WONT RESPOND
location- queens, new york
i can prob meet half way if close or ship but will need to find quotes depending were u live.

·
Registered
233 Posts
why are you parting out your brand new car bro can you post pics of what it looks like without the wing Ive never seen it.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
why are you parting out your brand new car bro can you post pics of what it looks like without the wing Ive never seen it.
i bought it from another member was planning on doing a mugen clone but decided to buy an s2000 so dont need this

·
Banned
335 Posts
Very Very Very good deal someone needs to buy this now!!! RARE SPoiler hard to find! need vin to buy from dealer and cost 1800 bucks!! i know because i owned one and thats how i got my hands on it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
you have to own a Mugen si to purchase Mugen parts so this is prolly the best deal you will get for this if your interested hop on it before its gone bump for you.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
some people know what they are talking about you do need a mugen vin to purchase one of these thats why you need to pay dealer price but im selling it for way less

1 - 20 of 34 Posts