Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts
Discussion starter · #21 ·
thanks to those who have posted positive feed back :up:. Sorry if I dont get right back to people when they PM but I am on a lot of forums and I dont get online every day. I spend most of my time in the shop and we have been very busy as of late. We didnt set out to make a "kit" for Kpro on the new Si although we have been flooded with requests for it. Our goal was to help the platform keep evolving and have a way for others see the potential in these cars in hopes of Hondata releasing a better solution down the road. For anyone that wants Kpro it comes out to about $3000 installed and tuned and this includes a cable TB and peddle assembly. At this time we dont see a way to make it a plug and play harness so the car must be brought to us for this install and setup. This 07 Si we have been working with started off make right at 180hp bone stock, and with an intake, header, 70mm exhaust, s2s2 cams and tuning we have got this car up to 233hp. We are very happy to have made 53hp to the wheels with only cams, bolts ons, and tuning is very good power in my book and not even conceivable just a few years ago with a stock B series.

PS rcracin, like I told you on 8thgen, just because someone wont tell their secrets doesnt mean they run a bad business and doesnt give you the right to trash their business. No one owns you anything and bashing and trashing people damn sure wont get you any help. Keep in mind others see your posts as well.

Thank you for speaking up.. I know the community of new si owners is small but we want to be tuning our cars as bad as you guys wanna go faster. Thanks Nikos.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.