Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

06+ Si ECU

797 views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  A Mack 
#1 ·
Can I use any ECU with my K20Z3? Do I have to worry about the honda immobilizer to use any ECU with the motor?

#3 ·
Well I have a 2008 Si and I was thinking of having 2 ECU's. One Stock and one Flashed with the FlashPro. Just incase I need to take it back to the dealer for something. I dont want to have the Flashed Ecu in the car so it doesnt void out my warranty.

#8 ·
Wait until later this month, Hondata will be releasing their new product and will work with only one ECU. Once you upgrade, you can not go back the the Reflash. There will be some nice options for people with the 06+Si people out there. As well as some cal. files for some engine options.... from what I hear.

#10 ·
omg listen closely, you hook up flash pro, you make yourself a kool map. when its time to go back to stock, you flash the ecu back to stock with flash pro, then put your flash pro unit in the closit for a while. then if you want your performance map back, you get flash pro out of the closet, plug it in, and load your kool map again.

easy as that.

#11 ·
omg listen closely, you hook up flash pro, you make yourself a kool map. when its time to go back to stock, you flash the ecu back to stock with flash pro, then put your flash pro unit in the closit for a while. then if you want your performance map back, you get flash pro out of the closet, plug it in, and load your kool map again.

wasy as that.
^^^ exactly! Flashpro software should save your last map and you can just put it back when you want! :up: Thats what Kpro does!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.