Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey like the title says i have a 06 gsx-r 750 for sale or trade i'm looking to get 6300 for it the bike is minty mint or will trade for k-series parts in need
>K-pro
>hassport mounts
>and just about everthing to do a k swap in my dc2 like i said need this stuff asap i want to have my car out by summmer time also will trade for parts and cash on ur end if u have what i want.... BUMP IF U VIEW.... View pics below. Bike also has yoshi pipe now if u want more pics just tell me and i can post more thanks ~Tim:p

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Re: 07 gsxr 750

Clean bike..

Howcome it has 600 fairings on it? Or is it really a 600?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

na to tell u the truth i was online one day and some guy was looking for a 600 for a track bike because they don't race 750 anymore so i went to his house traded him my 07 600 for his 06 750 and his bike was puple and black which i didn't like so i took all my plastics and put it on the 750 but it's great cause people are like ahhh 600 ya right and walk past them bike is fast as hell and if u don't belive me ask JL from Drag Cartel because he was gonna trade me some parts for it but it's a pain the ass to register a bike from new york to cal.

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts

I see. So the bike is really a 06 750 and not a 07 750 then? Am I correct?

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

^^^ yes ur right it's a o6 750 if u want i can put up a pics of the vin tag that says 750 u had a 600 up for sale on here right???

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts

^^^ yes ur right it's a o6 750 if u want i can put up a pics of the vin tag that says 750 u had a 600 up for sale on here right???
Yes I do... Seems no one wants bikes in here... :eek:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
ya def. didn't 1 of the guys from hybrid racing want it????
No. Who! Where! Show me!... Please!! I'll call em right now.... :silly:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
ohhh i'm sorry it was a guy from k20tuned... opps my bad bro...
Ohhh. That's Dale... he was asking for his brother or a friend..... I already spoke with him though.. Thanks anyway... I got 1 or 2 lined up interested. Will know something by the weekend..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ohhh. That's Dale... he was asking for his brother or a friend..... I already spoke with him though.. Thanks anyway... I got 1 or 2 lined up interested. Will know something by the weekend..
Ahh very nice man good luck with that i'll bump ur shit right now keep this thread to the top....^^^^:silly:

·
Super Moderator
26,613 Posts
Ahh very nice man good luck with that i'll bump ur shit right now keep this thread to the top....^^^^:silly:
lol.... Thanks...

·
Registered
65 Posts
Very nice bike! Unfortunately, I wasn't looking into spending that much. I'm new to riding and was actually looking for something alil cheaper, only cuz I haven't picked up another car yet, which I'm trying to do as well........

1 - 18 of 18 Posts