Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been scouring the interwebs on the compatibility of a cable driven TB from the 02-04 manual CRV (Part # 16400-PPA-A11) to a 02-04 JDM K24a with the tsx manifold.

I see a lot of talk on the 03 cable Accord TB, but it appears to be a different part number.

Any help is appreciated (y)

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Vehicle

Cameras & optics Film camera Flash photography Machine Personal protective equipment

Optometry Machine Engineering Personal protective equipment Auto part

Wood Machine Personal protective equipment Gas Auto part

Hand Eyewear Wrist Personal protective equipment Machine

Sleeve Machine Trigger Gun accessory Engineering

·
Super Moderator
2002 DC5 Type S
1,332 Posts
have you tried to actually fit the throttle body to the intake manifold? or are you at the status of cross checking part numbers?

I wish I knew the 100% answer, the cheapest way to know 100% is to order the gasket for the crv tb and the tsx tb gasket of the intake manifold in question. Line them up bingo. I do not think there are performance tb gaskets for the parts you are in question of, maybe so you are going to need one of those oem gaskets

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the insight. Didn't think about lining up the gaskets. I have had this brand new tb for years and within the last week, found out it went on the CRV motor.

If it fits and can save me a few bucks while gathering other swap parts, it may be worth it. (y)

Will post results after confirming compatibility.

have you tried to actually fit the throttle body to the intake manifold? or are you at the status of cross checking part numbers?

I wish I knew the 100% answer, the cheapest way to know 100% is to order the gasket for the crv tb and the tsx tb gasket of the intake manifold in question. Line them up bingo. I do not think there are performance tb gaskets for the parts you are in question of, maybe so you are going to need one of those oem gaskets

1 - 3 of 3 Posts