Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THIS CAR IS SOLD.

Hey guys/girls up for sale is my 1995 Honda Civic Ex-s (rare). Meaning this car is fully loaded from Honda; Power everything (doors, windows, locks, sunroof, mirrors, and steering), Armrest center console stock, 4 wheel disc brakes, 4 wheel ABS (rare this year), and Air Conditioning . The mileage is 249,xxx on motor and trans, although high; it has been maintained to perfection! I have a stack of papers from 13 years of maintenance, done by mileage not by necessity.

I am only the third owner. The second owner bought it in 1998 with 160,xxx. First owner bought it and drove it from Miami to Pennsylvania often. I have put 12,000 miles on the car since first buying it in January of 2008. It has given me absolutely NO PROBLEMS since ownership. I commute to my school everyday and this car is a pleasure to drive. <u>Many have been for rides in this car and can vouch for how clean, smooth, and nice the car drives/rides.</u>

My reason for selling is that I have found a different type of car that I want to drive this summer.

The MINORLY bad:
-Car has rust on the rear quarter panels. Not TOO bad though, small amount only on top of the rear quarter panel.
-Hood has small dents.
-ABS light is on : ABS still works perfectly, no fuses are blown, and the brake fluid is fine.
-That's it.

Price : $2500 obo! (stock) Kelley Blue Book Value

The car will be sold stock! The pictures are just for reference. More pictures will be available soon!

Car can be sold with Omnipower coilovers for a little extra.

Enjoy.

Please contact me with any questions/interest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PM on here, by email at [email protected], on AIM at dotky1e, or on myspace if your technologically challenged and have none of them at http://www.myspace.com/dotky1e (put a message with friend request so i know who you are).

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

THANK YOU FOR LOOKING!

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
bump car looks fresh g/l on the sale

1 - 13 of 13 Posts