Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a set (4) of 16" x 7" Racing Hart CPF-Evo wheels (no tires). They are white with red Racing Hart sticker on the lip of the wheel. All 4 wheels are used yet completely MINT fresh! Even the barrels are verging spotless when cleaned. These wheels are very rare, especially in 16" form. There is another h-t user with these wheels, and he is the only other person I know of, other than myself, with them. They have been well taken care of while in my posession. I love these wheels to death however, I just do not have the money to own them at this time in my life. I am a full time college student and I am running out of money fast (anyone who needs a photoshoot of their car PM me. Help me make tuition). It's a shame to see them go, however I need the money. I will be selling these without tires on them because the tread is just non-existent on the parada spec-2's.

the bad:
-None of the wheels have spoke stickers on them that say CPF-Evo
-None of the wheels have centercaps.
(GOOD LUCK FINDING EITHER)

Price: $1500 obo (w/o tires) *shipping available at buyer's expense*

If you want to offer me rota's for a trade please click here.

Pictures:

Drivers side Rear:

Passenger side Rear:

Passenger side Front:

Drivers side Front: (don't mind the dirt in the barrel, just haven't taken them off for a cleaning. Just washed the faces.)

Picture on my car:

Can take more pictures upon request.

Please PM, IM at (dotky1e), or post in this thread with interest.

Thank you! Enjoy your day! :thumbup: :dance::dance::dance:

·
Registered
158 Posts
kyle crawfish trade me driver seats :up::up::up::up:

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
kyle crawfish trade me driver seats :up::up::up::up:
haha! uhmm. . . i like mine. . . thanks though hewy! haha trade me passenger seats!! :p

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!! :D
sicccck! thanks homie! i want these to go to a good home. . not just any home will do.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
miss ya kyle. Been too long. :(
fa sho ! i agree. . . i'm finishing up fall semester right now. things are a little hectic. but in about a week/weekand a half. i will be free. . we have to get together again. . . your car apart yet?

·
Registered
39,473 Posts
fa sho ! i agree. . . i'm finishing up fall semester right now. things are a little hectic. but in about a week/weekand a half. i will be free. . we have to get together again. . . your car apart yet?
no sir.

I think I found 1 seat for now even tho i might not fit in it :rolleyes::D

1 - 20 of 137 Posts