Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 84 Results
  1. General K-series related talk
    Hi im running a k24a2 with ep3 intake manifold ep3 throttle body 410cc injectors mated to a 5 speed ep3 transmission stock exhaust manifold anybody have a kpro base map for this setup or close or information to how to do one im bad with computers just want a basic daily driver dont need all...
  2. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    So I've got a k24a out of a 2008 Acura TSX type S swapped into a 1999 Civic. I'm currently using a kpro v4 that I bought new myself, a Rywire engine harness, and a hybrid racing conversion harness. Currently the car turns over no problem but does not start. I have +12 and ground on my coil packs...
  3. General K-series related talk
    Hello, my issue is that when I start up my car either in the morning or if the car has been sitting for a while it either has a slow climb to get to set idle or it has a misfire for a second, after the that car will do it’s normal cold start routine until the coolant gets to about 116 degrees...
  4. ECU and Tuning
    Ok so I'm in the market to buy a kpro V4 to start tuning my car but everywhere I look there is never anything for my car. I've done my research and as for the 05 Accord I should be able to put a kpro pretty much right into my current ECU but everytime I go to buy one NOBODY has anything or I'm...
  5. ECU and Tuning
    Just upgrade from kpro v1 to v4, plugged it back in with the same calibration and now I have code 17 (P0500)
  6. General K-series related talk
    Anyone know the turnaround time for Hondata to upgrade my ecu from v1 to v4? Some forum posts say 1-2 days and others say 3-4 weeks. Need my ecu back soon so if anyone has info on that please let me know.
  7. General K-series related talk
    Hey guys, recently bought a 2000 integra with a k20. It currently has a kpro v1 ecu. There are a bunch of option on my kpro that are grayed out. Is this because I need a newer version like the v3 or v4 ecu to do them? Thanks in advance.
  8. General K-series related talk
    This code keeps popping up, not sure what to do about it or where to locate the issue. Is it fine if I drive with this code?
  9. General K-series related talk
    I recently picked up a k20z3 2000 integra GS-R, trying to get kpro setup on my laptop but i’m not sure how to. I’ve got the application open and from there i’m lost. I really need it to work so I can monitor my water temp and RPM. Also the Tachometer doesn’t work, any solution? Thanks in advance.
  10. 1988-1991 EF Civic / CRX K-Series Swap
    So I have a K24a2 from a Acura TSX 04-08 and I am going to get a EP3 5 speed manual transmission, but I am wondering what ECU to use for this? I see some people use a 04-06 TSX ecu but they say its hard to get k-pro for it, and I also read that using the 07-08 TSX ecu is easier. I have no idea...
  11. General K-series related talk
    Hello I have a k swap mr2 that I’m trying to get running… about 2 weeks ago I started it without a Wideband and a professional base tune just to see it start and it would and just to be on the safe side would only let it run for about 5 sec, got a professional base tune and a wide band hooked it...
  12. Parts for sale
    (sold) "PRB" 02 - 04 RSX type S ECU with Hondata KPro v4 (Bluetooth) with usb PC connector, and analog cable harness. This is the cost of the ECU and the KPro. - Online KPro prices are without the ECU.
  13. ECU and Tuning
    Hey all, In reguards to Kmanager for Kpro, Conrad talks about setting the cam angle to zero on the first two columns on the low cam. Quote from his advanced tuning write-up: “Looking at the low-speed cam angle map, the cam angle in deceleration columns 1 and 2 should be zero or close to zero...
  14. ECU and Tuning
    Hello, I've got an EK swapped k20a3 (SiR version) car with a KMOD vtec killer setup (link). Other mods: Skunk TB Skunk IM Hybrid CAI IACV Blockoff PCV blockoff Header Exhaust All of the standard bolt-ons basically. I'm having trouble with the idle, it wants to stall (RPMs seem too low when...
  15. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    So my stock Ej9 ecu “A” cable looks like the following image. I’m installing k-tuned conversion harness and I’m trying to follow the online pinout diagrams for which wires to cut and attach, but none of them match up? I do have the colors i.e green/yellow. Green/orange. Solid blue, but I don’t...
  16. Kpro dash

That custom dash tho! Windows tablet dash
  17. All other models (mr2, mini etc)
    Does anyone have like a for dummies tutorial or something? From what I've gathered you get your ECU reflashed at a dealer, and then send it to Hondata? Like there is obviously a missing link but I can't find anything I can wrap my head around... did I miss a secret brainwave meeting or something?
  18. Parts Wanted
    I’m actually in search for a lot of parts for my k20a2 build. I have a base rsx and a k20a2 block. I’m going threw a parts list now and kpro is gonna be the hardest to get it seems.
  19. General K-series related talk
    Alright about a year ago I received great help in this forum on my frank rsx. I’m writing this today because I’ve come across another problem. My 04 rsx body is getting junked because of rust, so I’m pulling out my frank and trans and dropping it into a clean 05 body. I’ve realized that my kpro...
  20. ECU and Tuning
    just ordered kpro , will be going into 02 rsx type s, just wanted some advice/tips for a basemap and initial startup with the ecu, this is my first swap any advice would help thanks!
1-20 of 84 Results