Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-20 of 29 Results
  1. K-Series Transmission
    Hello guys, I'm new here and had a few questions about some problems with the hybrid racing no cut shifter box. Any of you have a k20z4 in an ej with the hr no cut shifter and ktuned shifter cables? I'm not sure if they are compatible with each other or that the cables are not for a K20Z. My...
  2. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    Hello All, Anyone have experience with these 2 radiators? Or any other better rads around the same price or a little bit less expensive? Did not find much info on these rads on this site. Mishimoto EK K Swap Rad Hybrid Racing EK K Swap Rad Will need to purchase a radiator soon for my EK...
  3. Cracked Up Racing
    We have over 458 k-swap parts to help you start, or finish, your swap. Don't see something that you need? PM or email us and we will track it down for you! Brands Include: Hybrid Racing Ktuned Private Label Header P2R Adaptors & Cooling Innovative Mounts Hondata Drive...
  4. Parts Wanted
    Looking for Rsx Shifter Cables K-tuned, Oem, or Hybrid Racing. Work Condition
  5. Parts for sale
    *for sale is the hybirdracing kswap 3inch silicone intake ( in decent condition) asking $90 shipped-----SOLD * Competition Clutch ultra Lightweight flywheel (only used for 4500 miles) asking $150 ------------SOLD *ktuned billet TPS sensor ( in good working condition) asking $43 shipped SOLD...
  6. Parts for sale
    paypal is reoahmed@yahoo.com all prices are without shipping and paypal fees. k24a4 intake manifold. throttle body, lower intake plenum -$65 plus shipping k24 steel oil pan-$35 plus shipping kswap hybirdracing silicone 3" id intake with brackets and bolts -$75 plus shipping
  7. 1988-1991 EF Civic / CRX K-Series Swap
    Hey there guys, I was looking at some pictures of the hybrid racing harness, there is a plug on there that I don't have on my harness to plug up to. My CRX is a late production 1990 HF which is actually a 1991 HF. The plug is circled in red in the picture. Any info on it would help! Thanks...
  8. Parts for sale
    whats up k20. today im doing some cleaning for the new year. some parts for sale or trade for Turbo parts,hybrid racing shifter box, or K swap parts for DC integra. (1) a used set{less than 1000k miles}HONDA Civic EK K-Series Level 2.9 Axles (EKK1 mounts only) mint condition sold to B.out_ek9...
  9. Parts Wanted
    Looking for -hybrid shift cables -ktuned ps/ac delete kit
  10. Parts for sale
    FS: Competition clutch, PNF ecu, hondata, hybrid racing, k-tuned parts everything sold mods please close
  11. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    Finally time to get this build underway, I am in the process of getting everything ready to swap my baby. Vehicle 1996 Honda civic cx Exterior Ctr front and rear lip Ctr grill Spoon wing Itr folding mirrors Engine & mods K24a2 Type-s 6 speed tranny (non lsd for now, will rebuild and add lsd...
  12. Parts for sale
    BNIB Hybrid Racing Shifter Cable Bushing $65 Shipped BNIB Skunk2 Pro-Series Exhaust Cam Gear (P/N: 304-05-0275) $200 Shipped BNIB Skunk2 Pro-Series Valves **Stock Size** (P/N: 310-05-2535) $275 Shipped BNIB R-Developments K-Series Engine Bolt Kit $70 Shipped 130 Pieces: Chain case cover /...
  13. Engine Building
    I can get a good deal on a Skunk2 70mm throttle body but ive been looking at the the venturi type throttle body from Hybrid racing as well. The inlet is 76mm and tapers down to 70mm. My set up will be a k20aR with stage 2 cams and RRC modified for 70mm. I know that some japanese tuners like...
  14. Parts Wanted
    wtb the bolt in shifter that hyrbrd-racing sells for my dc..idk if any other places make them or not..must be bolt in! not the ones that you have to cut the floor with..thanks
  15. Parts for sale
    SOLLDDDD thanks for those guys who bumped and helped with my post, finally got rid of these thanks again everyone.
1-20 of 29 Results