Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-7 of 7 Results
  1. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    I have been scouring the interwebs on the compatibility of a cable driven TB from the 02-04 manual CRV (Part # 16400-PPA-A11) to a 02-04 JDM K24a with the tsx manifold. I see a lot of talk on the 03 cable Accord TB, but it appears to be a different part number. Any help is appreciated (y)
  2. Introduction Forum
    Hey guys, My name is Cody from GA. I am new to this forum and wanted to introduce my new project. 1996 Honda Civic hatch with 351,xxx miles Just received my JDM K24 from Hmotors.com Looking forward to learning more about this platform while slowly bringing this car back to life.
  3. General K-series related talk
    I have an engine k24a4 engine from my sisters automatic accord 07. Trying to fit it in my 97 ek hatch. I need a manual tranny. What ALL trannys are compatible? A guy offered me an ep3 one for $500 and another guy offered me a 6 sd tsx one for $600. Which one? And you guys have a full parts list...
  4. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    Hello All. I'm towards the end of my project and I now need to look into getting an exhaust. I have Megan Racing k swap header. For those who has or had a k24a2 EK Hatch...Suggestions on a non stressful but not too expensive route? Definitely something that's not too loud or janky. I saw...
  5. All other Honda models K-Series Swap
    Hey guys, this is a last resort situation. I have a Jdm k20a in a Rhd ek hatch. I'm using a 02-04 k20a2 harness with a matching ecu (kpro) with a hasport sub harness. A z1 tranny, and a cut rbc with a z1 throttle body. The car used to run fine, then I upgraded to a cut rbc, and z1 tranny. The...
  6. Introduction Forum
    Hey guys, If you've browsed many forums I'm sure you've seen my user-name somewhere! Welp anyways my mod list is going to be included in this post and so far I LOVE driving the car. It's gotten many compliments on the speed as well as the build and it runs like a top. Before anyone ask ... No...
  7. Cars for Sale
    IM SELLING MY 98 CIVIC HATCH WITH A FRESH K20A2 SWAP. IM ASKING FOR $10,000 BUT OFCOURSE THE PRICE IS OBO!! I WILL TAKE A TRADE FOR A CLEAN S2K WITH CASH ON MY SIDE IF ITS AS CLEAN AS MINE. I HAVE ALL RECEIPTS FOR ALL THE PARTS THAT WENT INTO THIS BUILD. ON TO THE GOOD STUFF- BODY- CHASSIS HAS...
1-7 of 7 Results