Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-8 of 9 Results
  1. General K-series related talk
    Hey guys, I’m looking for some advice on a K20 street build. I have a k20a right now but I’m willing to go k20a2 if that’s better. I’m planning to supercharge it with the jrsc but I want to keep it running on 93 octane gas. What psi should I target? Should I bore out to 90mm to get more air...
  2. Acura RSX / TSX / Honda Civic EP3 / 2006 Civic Si
    Has anyone ever installed a Skunk2 Alpha header and K-Tuned 3" oval exhaust on the K20A3? I have a JRSC EP3, Comptech Icebox, RC440 injectors, stock header, and Greddy SP2 catback. I'm looking to get a larger exhaust and the K-Tuned oval is the best sounding, looking, and fitting it looks. The...
  3. Parts for sale
    Soon to be listed: RSX JRSC Inlet EP3 JRSC Manifold and Inlet Payment must be made through PayPal and the buyer is responsible for the 3% fee unless you send the money as a gift. I've sold a lot of parts here and on ClubRSX.com (Same username if you want to check my iTrader rating there)...
  4. 1992+ Civic EG / DC2 / EK K-Series Swap
    I wanted to start a new thread on my build, the other one wasn't what I wanted here is a condensed version of the old thread I will update this thread way more than I did with the old one: This is my 2000 Civic Si I'll let the pictures do all the talking Still in the process of paint and...
  5. Parts for sale
    So I have decided to put up quite a few extra parts for sale. I am not in a huge rush. All prices are OBO and without shipping. I am willing to ship, but would much rather prefer local pickup. Neuspeed X Brace: This part was a great addition to the car. It is the original under-car brace...
  6. Parts Wanted
    Looking to buy one in good shape. Shoot me some offers!
  7. Forced Induction and Nitrous K series discussion
    does anyone have any information they can share on replacing the bearings in a jackson racing supercharger. the rear bearngs in mine have some play in them - and since i am goin to be running it at high rpm i will need to replace them. if they are press in , i have access to a suitable press...
1-8 of 9 Results