Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Discussions Showcase Albums Media Media Comments Tags Marketplace

1-9 of 10 Results
  1. General K-series related talk
    Hi K20A enthusiasts, once I had a very interessting discussion with Joe McCarthy how much power could be generated with a stock K20A: stock K20A2 block stock K20A2 crank assembly incl. pistons stock K20A2 cylinder head stock K20A2 valve train OEM cams (e.g. K20A or K20Z1 ones) stock K20A2...
  2. Parts for sale
    Block-Sold Head Studs-Sold K series ACL Race Bearing Set- $100 87mm CP piston set( no wrist pins) $400 K20a2 Cylinder Head $1150 obo ( I bought the head for $750, and have about $1,000 into it) - Cylinder head rebuild done by Jeremy@InlinePro -Valve Job done by Jeremy@InlinePro -Including 06...
  3. Parts for sale
    looking to get rid of my k series parts. some of the pictures arent the best, if interested i can send more. my names jon and you can contact me at 717-476-7419 call or text. located in new oxford pa if anyone is interested in local pick ups. everything is neg to an extent since im not really...
  4. General K-series related talk
    I need the specs of the head for all three motors whats the difference between all of them. Im doing a swap(k20a2) for a buddy of mine and i will be picking up the motor(k20a3) off him and i would like to know if i can mod the head to be equal to the k20a or the a2 head. Someone please point...
  5. Parts for sale
    Selling all the stuff I was getting together for my em2 k24/k20 build, including a type-s cylinder head with a nearly-fresh port and polish. Up for Sale: - K20A2 Cylinder head, recent port and polish, new valve seals, OEM valves, Skunk2 Stage 2 Camshafts, Skunk2 titanium retainers...
  6. Parts for sale
    FS: k20a3 head, head gasket, and head bolts. K20a3 head has around 60k miles. Nothing at all wrong with it. $400 obo. Head gasket and head bolts are brand new and never opened.
1-9 of 10 Results