Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

DCTyler's DC2 build thread!

Tags
dc2 integra k20
3K views 12 replies 2 participants last post by  clumbz 
#1 ·
What's up everyone, I'm Tyler. I just recently picked up a 94 JDM swapped Integra on a trade and it's my goal to K swap in the near future as well as make it as clean as I can. The body is in great shape minus the typical quarter panel rust but that will all get fixed in due time. I'm making this thread to keep track of the build and to offer and receive any helpful insight on this particular swap.

#3 ·
I'm going to be working on the interior while i'm getting all the parts for the engine swap. I'm terrible at remembering to take progress pics but i'm going to do my best to document this build. Any input would be greatly appreciated! thanks!

#4 ·
So i've been thinking about which swap I want to go with and i'm leaning towards a K20A2 with 6speed trans and i'll be getting all the supporting mods from Hybrid, Ktuned etc. the car will be all motor at first but i do plan to eventually turbo the car. anybody have any turbo set up pointers or want to share what they're running? this car will be streeted and mostly doing highway pulls and maybe some track events.

#5 ·
Also, It has an aftermarket NRG steering wheel in the car and I got it with the key stuck in the ignition. could the aftermarket wheel have something to do with that? or do i just need to get a new ignition, keys and locks? i found some online for $100

#6 ·
Like i said i suck at keeping up with things, since my last post the car has been painted, abs deleted, wire tucked, semi shaved, and the engine has been put in. now just waiting to order all the other things from Hybrid Racing. it's definitely been a process. interior will be next once its up and running.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.