Who needs RBC! K24/20 Frank Dyno Inside. - Page 6 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 05-09-2008, 10:52 AM   #101
bossman032
Lifetime Member

Default Re: Who needs RBC! K24/20 Frank Dyno Inside.

From what I have noticed the rbc might not be the best manifold for the k24. I have seen here from dyno sheets. the prc makes more torque and carries much better overall power-band similar like the tsx manifold.
"Men who are ignorant cannot appreciate activities in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, and therefore Lord Kṛṣṇa advises us not to disturb them and simply waste valuable time. But the devotees of the Lord are more kind than the Lord because they understand the purpose of the Lord. Consequently they undertake all kinds of risks, even to the point of approaching ignorant men to try to engage them in the acts of Kṛṣṇa consciousness, which are absolutely necessary for the human being."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6378_jUItA

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
bossman032 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-09-2008, 01:44 PM   #102
Froth
K20a.org Master User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawNArsxS View Post
how much did this manifold run you? does it need to be fabbed to fit like the rbc or will it just bolt right up n fit ok
You must modify the injector base portion of the manifold in a similar fashion to how the RBC is modified. I made a thread on it. Here: https://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20712

You can pick the manifold up for around $100-$150 depending on who's selling it and what all is included. I paid $150 for the Manifold/Injector Base/Injectors/Fuel Rail and Manifold cover. You will need the injector base AND manifold obviously to put it on the car. I did all the porting work myself so that cost me nothing.

-Froth
Froth is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-09-2008, 01:48 PM   #103
BOMrsxS
K20a.org Advanced User

cool thanks for the info man. i was dead on about getting the rbc until i read the threads you made about this manifold. now im still debating. i love torque haha
BOMrsxS is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-09-2008, 11:23 PM   #104
bossman032
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawNArsxS View Post
cool thanks for the info man. i was dead on about getting the rbc until i read the threads you made about this manifold. now im still debating. i love torque haha
with a tsx manifold your cam angles will range from 5-40degrees. This is for the high cam with NA tables 7-10.

with a rbc manifold it likes no more then 30degrees.
"Men who are ignorant cannot appreciate activities in Kṛṣṇa consciousness, and therefore Lord Kṛṣṇa advises us not to disturb them and simply waste valuable time. But the devotees of the Lord are more kind than the Lord because they understand the purpose of the Lord. Consequently they undertake all kinds of risks, even to the point of approaching ignorant men to try to engage them in the acts of Kṛṣṇa consciousness, which are absolutely necessary for the human being."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6378_jUItA

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
bossman032 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-10-2008, 02:28 AM   #105
ragingSPAM

damn nice torque...i did similar whp but u got way more torque...

215 whp 162lbs of torque on a stock k20a2 on a dynojet
ragingSPAM is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #106
cranny
K20a.org Master User

i just tuned a frank for a buddy the other day. stock k24a1 bottom , stock k20a2 head and cams. RBC manny. A2 tranny 4th gear pull. nice header not sure which brand. made 225whp/180tq all said and done. we never did a 3rd gear pull at the end , but with a 3rd gear pull it most likely would read a bit higher.

this engine DOES like 40 degrees advance. vtec in @ 4k with 40 degrees , makes best numbers till about 5.5k ish.