help with P0341 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 11-28-2008, 07:59 AM   #1
Neopoket

Default help with P0341

i have a problem when i install my cams (skunk2) the car run and drove he for 3 or 4 week yesterday i see the check engine light on and check with the hondata and this code appear p0341

i drive to my home and check for some sensor bad etc i run the car again and the light come on the same code when i trie run again the car don't start any suggestions i think the time has move, but how and after 4 week???

if you know something please post
Neopoket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-28-2008, 08:54 AM   #2
chunky`
Lifetime Member

Default Re: help with P0341

There's a known issue with skunk2 cams eating up timing chain tensioners. Read my thread for my experiences.

https://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36364

Most likely, your tensioner is toast and the timing jumped. If that happened, you probably have some bent valves to deal with as well. Pull the valve cover and see if the cams are still in time and your next step will become apparent.
Old 12-09-2008, 06:27 PM   #3
Neopoket

Default Re: help with P0341

Quote:
Originally Posted by chunky` View Post
There's a known issue with skunk2 cams eating up timing chain tensioners. Read my thread for my experiences.

https://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=36364

Most likely, your tensioner is toast and the timing jumped. If that happened, you probably have some bent valves to deal with as well. Pull the valve cover and see if the cams are still in time and your next step will become apparent.
thank for the answer i drop the motor and see the time is off but because a screw of the tensor rail broken... thank a good or no one, the valves no bent ^^ they have contact with the piston but no bent i put new chain tensor and tensor rail with new screw and tell if all go good
Neopoket is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message