Sony RX 100/Accesssories - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 09-10-2019, 01:53 PM   #1
Lmaomen1

Default Sony RX 100/Accesssories

Guys, I bought a camera "Sony rx 100", and I'm really pleased by it's quality of photos, however, I would like to know if it's worth to buy some accessories for my Sony rx 100. My friend says that it's worth buying gimbals, so should I listen to him?
Lmaomen1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-10-2019, 02:21 PM   #2
Demixl

Default Re: Sony RX 100/Accesssories

hey, friend, the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 is a 20.2 megapixel compact camera, part of the Cyber-shot line of digital cameras made by Sony and announced on 6 June 2012. It was named as the "European Advanced Compact Camera for 2012–2013" by the European Imaging and Sound Association (EISA) and one of the 'Best Inventions of 2012' by TIME. But is it any better for filming? Is the new camera worth being considered especially by Vloggers? Please bare with me while I’m exploring the video capabilities of this new tool.
Demixl is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2019, 02:26 PM   #3
brainstorm21

my congratulations, as Sony rx 100 is a really awesome camera. The ring is a little small, but it's not too over-sensitive and the ability to take full control of the RX100 is very welcome. The Sony RX100 can shoot full-resolution 20 megapixel pictures at up to 10fps, a very fast rate for a compact camera.
Nevertheless it's worth buying a professional gimbal for sony rx100
brainstorm21 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2019, 02:39 PM   #4
Jamal2525

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lmaomen1 View Post
Guys, I bought a camera "Sony rx 100", and I'm really pleased by it's quality of photos, however, I would like to know if it's worth to buy some accessories for my Sony rx 100. My friend says that it's worth buying gimbals, so should I listen to him?
ugh, friend, it's the best decision you will ever take if you purchase a professional gimbal for your Sony rx100. Yeah, Sony rx100 it's a professional camera that takes really awesome pictures, but it's worth saying that taking pictures by camera with gimbal will really improve the quality of the pictures you take... Seriously, I was shocked by the fact, that the quality of the photos became similar to those that my friend (professional photographer takes) after I bought Zhiyun Crane M2 gimbal after I read the article about the gimbal for Sony rx100 at https://gimbalgarage.com/gimbal-for-sony-rx100/, and, you know, a good gimbal is the best thing you will take, as it (in my case) deprived me of trembling hands problem...
Jamal2525 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 09-10-2019, 03:47 PM   #5
SigurdAlj

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamal2525 View Post
ugh, friend, it's the best decision you will ever take if you purchase a professional gimbal for your Sony rx100. Yeah, Sony rx100 it's a professional camera that takes really awesome pictures, but it's worth saying that taking pictures by camera with gimbal will really improve the quality of the pictures you take... Seriously, I was shocked by the fact, that the quality of the photos became similar to those that my friend (professional photographer takes) after I bought Zhiyun Crane M2 gimbal after I read the article about the gimbal for Sony rx100 at https://gimbalgarage.com/gimbal-for-sony-rx100/, and, you know, a good gimbal is the best thing you will take, as it (in my case) deprived me of trembling hands problem...
hm, gimbal for Sory RX100 is still available on the market? It was so popular that I wasn't able to find it because there weren't a lot of gimbals for this model of camera
SigurdAlj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message