Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

K-Tuned Race-Spec Shifter Cables

37K views 94 replies 41 participants last post by  Mike@K-Tuned 
#1 · (Edited)
K-Tuned Race-Spec Shifter Cables

MSRP: $399.99

Applications: 02-06 RSX(All Models), Many K-Swap applications.

To go along with our popular Billet RSX Shifter Box we are pleased to offer our K-Tuned Race-Spec Shifter Cables and Trans Bracket set. This is another part that many of our vendors and customers asked us to make, so here they are. Our cables are a super strong and stretch resistant replacement for the weaker and failure prone oem 02-04 RSX-S cables. The overall length is the same as oem and they are compatible with all oem and K-Tuned Shifter boxes, as well as many other aftermarket shifter box options. Our cables are also more flexible than oem cables and feature the fit and finish that you have come to expect from K-Tuned products.

K-Tuned Race-Spec-Shifter Cables are made almost entirely of stainless steel, including the very important inner cable and all of the exposed cable guides. The outer cable is constructed with a low friction Teflon coated inner liner and polyethylene outer covering. Even the cable mounting ends are made from stainless steel and were designed with a threaded section to eliminate the need for the oem cable clips. However, take note that the oem clips can still be used if desired. Last are the rod end connections, these are fully adjustable and made from 6061 billet aluminum at all four ends. We made one minor adjustment at the gear selector, here we are still using a billet rod end, but we added a spherical Delrin insert to allow proper movement at this joint. Allowing this movement helps reduce possible cable bind during shifting. There is even a bonus, because we have also included our Billet Cable Bracket to make this a complete package. We are so confident in our shifter cable design that we even offer a 1 year replacement and limited lifetime warranty. If you are looking for the best K-series shifter cables available, your search is now over.

Please PM Mike@K-Tuned if you have any questions.
Or email: mike@k-tuned.com

See less See more
#20 ·
Dom, I sent you a revised quote yesterday. LMK

Will it be available for the EP3? I'm needing new cables especially with this dogbox.
Sorry the EP3 shifter is alot different and these cables will not work with that car.

Cables look good,

It would be nice for a set of cables to come out with a rubber grommet for the floor where the factory rubber grommet is for us rsx guys...would make it even better and if its a swapped car they could cut it off
Good idea, but easier said then done. Getting our hands on that oem grommet would be pretty hard. If you trim your grommet carefully I bet RSX guys can reuse the oem one.

:up:Can't wait to get these Mike!!! K TUNED ON TOP OF THE K GAME!
Got your order Anthony. :up:

Big :up: to K-Tuned! These guys are amazing and there products speak for themselves! Best Swap parts on the market! I'm gettin the first CT combo pic :p:rolleyes:
I have your order here too Kyle. Check your email. :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.