Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

sweetest thing ever

8K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  rbsjnh 
#1 ·
#9 ·
tell me about it. Heck I can build the frame, put a motor in it and all, but the body is by far the hardest part for me. But how awesome would that be to roll down the street in one. with the doors open.
It would be nice with k or s2k power. maybe turboe'd. but I want to shove the honda based v8 im designing in it when done.

:dance:

#13 ·
TJ, you gotta come by my house one day and i'll show you all my mugen catalogues...

you need to see the RR catalogue.

The engine above is the Mugen MF408S or MF458S.

it was used it this car..

Ive always thought about building a tube frame, custom car with a honda engine but I dont have the place to do so. Maybe when im older.

#18 ·
then how come honda won't stick it in anythig that we can get ahold of.
ive always wondered if that motor is chain or belt drive. there aren't many pictures out there of that motor.
I asume it doesn't have vtec.
honda is starting to dissapoint me. nothing performance wise anymore.

#19 ·
it does not have vtec and is currently in production, it is basis for the v8 used by audi

it is chain driven, there are alot of pictures out there...if you have the time read the mugen thread on h-t, there has been alot of great info on there.

just wait, the future is on the horizon, they just dont brag as much about it in advance...I dont know when, but we WILL get a v8 nsx

edit: you can also buy cores through england, they average 20K a piece...I have always wanted to but one in an nsx with a sorcery body kit, and the mugen gt spec hatch....:fap fap fap:

I would be such a good millionaire

#21 ·
The Vue V6 is J-Series made for Saturn{Badged L66}, Don in NY is buying them instead of the Honda based engines for about half of what you can get a Honda badged engine for...and it's the same engine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.