HR rail with RSX fitting on RBC - interference with throttle cable bracket? - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 05-01-2011, 04:46 PM   #1
bchaney
K20a.org Basic User

Default HR rail with RSX fitting on RBC - interference with throttle cable bracket?

Anyone have this problem? My HR fuel rail won't fit because the RSX fitting hits the throttle/cruise cable stay on the TB with an RBC IM.
bchaney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2011, 07:17 AM   #2
hybrid racing
K20A.org Sponsor

Default Re: HR rail with RSX fitting on RBC - interference with throttle cable bracket?

PM sent! Just drop us a few pics and we can take a look at whats going on.

Here are just 5 of those products: AC Kits & Bolt in shift box & Chain Tensioner & PS Kits & 05-06 Speed Converter

KSWAP PARTS LIST Email us sales@hybrid-racing.com

TAKE THE HR SURVEY AND WIN $250

HR Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGhatchNJ View Post
hybrid racing
you guys are seriously always doing big things... thats why im running all your products in my car
my project will be put on hold for this bolt in shifter box so i dont have to go cutting my exhaust tunnel up
hybrid racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-02-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
bchaney
K20a.org Basic User

Default Re: HR rail with RSX fitting on RBC - interference with throttle cable bracket?

Thanks to HR for resolving this issue. Honest guys there, wouldn't hesitate to buy from them in the future.
bchaney is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 10-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #4
hybrid racing
K20A.org Sponsor

Glad everything worked out.

Here are just 5 of those products: AC Kits & Bolt in shift box & Chain Tensioner & PS Kits & 05-06 Speed Converter

KSWAP PARTS LIST Email us sales@hybrid-racing.com

TAKE THE HR SURVEY AND WIN $250

HR Facebook
Quote:
Originally Posted by EGhatchNJ View Post
hybrid racing
you guys are seriously always doing big things... thats why im running all your products in my car
my project will be put on hold for this bolt in shifter box so i dont have to go cutting my exhaust tunnel up
hybrid racing is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message