Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

Post Your K-Swapped DC2s Here!!!

387K views 900 replies 274 participants last post by  LotusElise 
#1 ·
Calling all K-swapped DC2s. Whore your swaps!!!:D

Often imitated never duplicated.

See less See more
#9 ·
OK 98spec you made me do it. I wanted to do my build thread first but here she is. Been running since New Years day, but Ive been working, getting my pics together and being a lazy ass. Full AC and PS, also using that kick ass $20 catch can(not on in this pic):up: :up:
Full buildup thread coming soon...

#12 ·
We kept the integra condenser, and welded together some lines. My friends at RPM NYC love making stuff look like it came from the factory. I havent run the AC yet, but Ill charge it this week cuz its getting warm here.

Thanks Mark, your car looks fuckin awesome. Soon as I get some paint and find some 5-lug for the rear Ill be able to keep up with all these hot ass DC2s!

#24 ·
hectorg4444 I will post mine when i get started. Just waiting to get the car painted and also waiting for parts to arrive.
Im FeeLIng YOur PAin!!

so far i only got the karcepts shifter relocater in the mail...

and waitin for NOS51 to do what he gota do and sell me them dyam headerz.....

:cool: until then.. practicing a LOT of Patience!! especially because I only got to drive my R once..... :dance:

#26 ·
yeah bro, this thread is for "completed" k-swaps in dc2s. not to be an ass, but please remove your pic.:rolleyes:

i see your jdm hid conversion even came with the data plate, sweet. don't forget to post some pics here when you finish your k-swap:up: .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.