Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

mrda7 lil build thread slow budget build watdak!?

41K views 240 replies 15 participants last post by  clumbz 
#1 · (Edited)
decided to start a lil build thread in memories of my belated mother,(who always believed in me when I started out in this life style)..have been collecting parts for 3 months now and only got a few more parts left before it is completed...
going into my pos 90 integra thats needs tlc on body
will not be doing any paint due to time limit and im also moving back home after swap is completed after i get settled down i will be doing a full color change etc..

some parts are used some are new am no baller cant afford everything new

this is what started it all lol stupid rbc ..got bored with it then shaved it and got it polished up

cheapo tb with hybrid tps

fuel lines fitting with checkerd sport rail

fuel reg

buddy club shifter box

rcrew shifter plate yee

cj tucks custom charge harness /kswap adapter

hybrid hoses

catch can thanks ipg

throttle cable hope this is the one i need

hasport hydro to cable adapter thanks ricextacy

prc ecu too poor for k-pro

itr harness with charge i wired into one

shifter cable with hybrid bushing old school ones gold!!!!

my messed up valve cover that i had dipped!!!

and the beast lol just put together over the weekend with a little oem upgrade waiting to get head resurface and little more parts to finish and throw in the car

nst pulleys

and of course hybrids heater core delete kit

updates will be slow lol

See less See more
#20 · (Edited)
was not expecting to get this yet but glad to have it

also decideing to have heater now since tennessee winter is so crazy compared to california... while we was doing a clutch on a rsx I notice one of the heater hoses looks a perfect fit for da chassic so hopefully it works ...swap time is coming soon ...this is my dd so im trying to get everything squared up before I tackle this swap

#21 ·
got the ep3 bracket thanks to checkerd sports ...kinda sad had to use a 6rib belt instead of 7 rib

got alot of parts in just been lazy orderd the rest of the parts hopefully my hasport radius arm comes in this week taking kinda long ....hopefully swap will be in this week...

#27 ·
for ppl doing kswap into da's if your on a budget like me get these only down was I had to mod the stock cross member to clear raditator also clutch cable ..but its worth it but that hads nothing to do with the radius arms.hasport 75 shipped for both not to bad clearance is great

#29 ·
need help if anybody have a idea please feel free ..here my problem im not getting any power to to the main relay that send power to ecu and pump ...I tested another da and his power tis differnt then mines some reason I have power on the first yellow black not the thrid one like its suppose to I changed fusebox nothing ....I disconnect the conversion harness same thingso its not that harness ..also is the ecu suppose to send a signal to the fuel pump

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.