Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

BNIB RSX-S Denso primary wideband A/F sensors only $139.99 shipped

19K views 118 replies 25 participants last post by  DeFToNYc 
#1 · (Edited)

BNIB RSX-S Denso primary wideband A/F sensors

Just arrived!!

We have these instock ready to ship. This is exactly what you for your Kswap or RSX-S replacement. No more screwing around with malfunctioning sensors or overpaying for one.

Only $139.99 shipped to your door

paypal is hondaparts@autofair.com
**please put your screen name and order in the comment box

See less See more
#38 ·
Re: BNIB RSX-S Denso primary wideband A/F sensors

is this a alternitive to the aem wideband and the widebands that Hondata recommend wil it work the same as these . i need a wide band for my K20z3 in my o8 si . and do you just plug it in and done . or do you have to wire it in the the ecu like the aftermarket ones ? sorry for the noob question . i have to say that because when i dont get called noob stupid or or in need of a free baby sitter like in the when you drive a kswap when thread. any info i thank you in advance .

#39 ·

is this a alternitive to the aem wideband and the widebands that Hondata recommend wil it work the same as these . i need a wide band for my K20z3 in my o8 si . and do you just plug it in and done . or do you have to wire it in the the ecu like the aftermarket ones ? sorry for the noob question . i have to say that because when i dont get called noob stupid or or in need of a free baby sitter like in the when you drive a kswap when thread. any info i thank you in advance .
This is a direct plug and play replacement for the RSX-S

most swapped cars with Kpro , ecu and harness wise are based off the 02-04 RSX-S, this works setup like that.

#59 ·

A little info relevant to this thread. Ryan LMK if this is a problem and I will remove my post.

After doing some research and testing, I have some confirmed Primary O2 Sensor compatibility info. Honda Part# 36531-PRB-A01 (2002-2004 RSX Type-S) or any aftermarket equivalent should work properly on the following applications:

2002-2004 Acura RSX Type-S
2002-2004 Acura RSX Base
2002-2005 Honda Civic Si (EP3)
All K-Swap cars using 02-04 ecus or KPro.

The function of the Primary O2 Sensors on these 4 applications is identical.
The only differences between models (the reason for the different part numbers) is the physical harness length. I have confirmed that the base model harness length is about 3" shorter than the Type-S harness. A couple zip ties will hold the longer harness in place.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.