Svmcams.com and scam, no refunds, no camshafts - Page 2 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 08-12-2016, 10:05 AM   #21
kr3w108
K20a.org Advanced User

Default Re: Svmcams.com and scam, no refunds, no camshafts

Still no direct answer to anyones questions....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-12-2016, 11:51 AM   #22
supaman

These kinds of threads suck, I will never understand how some people even sleep at night.

Why do all of these people that have not received their product/refund gone through legal action?
supaman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-12-2016, 01:00 PM   #23
nikos
K20a.org Master User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaikis_ View Post
so when we can get money or cams ? Seems that I'am not your Facebook page fan anymore, thank you. Don't worry I will make my own Facebook page about you. I will post in every forum where see your "face", so free advertising I can guarantee for you in near future.
thank you for the free advertising

your cams are making 270whp on pump gas on dynoget, actually many people know them, ASP headers owner dynoed them recently

if you want them back since i made them for you and you blew up your engine due to your circumstances i will gladly ship them back

making for you new cams as we move on in the future was the option as also for us to give you a s2000 oil pump kit for free for your wait
but as markets and conditions change 99% of our line is svm 212 only made 2-3 sets of 211.4 kme assymetric motion etc

thank you for today for giving me your address and paypal information because it certainly does not like the previous email you used to communicate with us.

so its pretty straight forward

you can have your cams back as they are not defective and proven to make good power

or a refund

the 270whp the engine made with 25 vtc

so we can ship the cams back to you and eventually give you something to make up the wait

part of me today wanted to just take these cams and ship them to you and be an ass back instead let me know over email

publicly I will not dissect every case

I am still working on my own and time is valuable so I very rarely find myself in front of a PC or laptop that is why I like to post pics if I can find any on the machine

if you cannot call me email me or txt me I do not think posting on a dead forum is the answer

you want to go around and threaten to spread the truth, the truth is dynojet does not lie

they even added M5 and it still made same power almost on pump gas because its a small cam with long duration

your cams were never defective and I have around 500 other sets that can testify for the truth

good luck

nikos
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSC_0594.JPG (39.2 KB, 211 views)
nikos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2016, 05:32 AM   #24
flesh199
K20a.org Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman View Post
These kinds of threads suck, I will never understand how some people even sleep at night.

Why do all of these people that have not received their product/refund gone through legal action?

i still dont get why too...

A plane ticket and a visit to nikos could be something to try also?
flesh199 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-13-2016, 07:49 AM   #25
timot_one
...doesn't give a shit.

Nikos, you know how to get a hold of me. My email and number are still the same. Feel free to reach out if you are able to provide a refund or the cams. Please don't bother contacting me for anything else other than my shipping address for the cams or my paypal email for a refund. I have been patient for long enough and given you plenty of opportunities to make things right. I'm not interested in anything else but a full refund or the two sets of cams that we agreed upon.
Old 08-13-2016, 09:21 PM   #26
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flesh199 View Post
A plane ticket...a visit to nikos could be something to try also?
You don't remember what Nikos did post once about unliked guests handling? You better take the FBI to solve it...personal negotiation seems to be a waste of time here.

LotusElise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-14-2016, 06:38 PM   #27
johnkilo
K20a.org Basic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by supaman View Post
Pretty clear at this point the guy is a sociopath who believes his own bullshit.
Old 08-15-2016, 12:31 PM   #28
Boom07ZX6R
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikos View Post

your cams were never defective and I have around 500 other sets that can testify for the truth

good luck

nikos
if you have so many other sets why don't you fill my pending orders...?
Boom07ZX6R is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-15-2016, 09:24 PM   #29
Vaikis_
K20a.org Basic User

Quote:

your cams are making 270whp on pump gas on dynoget, actually many people know them, ASP headers owner dynoed them recently

if you want them back since i made them for you and you blew up your engine due to your circumstances i will gladly ship them back

making for you new cams as we move on in the future was the option as also for us to give you a s2000 oil pump kit for free for your wait
but as markets and conditions change 99% of our line is svm 212 only made 2-3 sets of 211.4 kme assymetric motion etc

thank you for today for giving me your address and paypal information because it certainly does not like the previous email you used to communicate with us.

you can have your cams back as they are not defective and proven to make good power

or a refund

so we can ship the cams back to you and eventually give you something to make up the wait

part of me today wanted to just take these cams and ship them to you and be an ass back instead let me know over email

nikos
we meassured cams and centerlines were off, with VTC set to 10 or 20 cams made less power then stock TSX 06-08 cams with the same values. I can search in my laptop all runs and do overlay. I prefer a refund because I don't own Honda anymore, it was too long wait...
BTW, my email always was the same !
Vaikis_ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2016, 09:12 AM   #30
Ransom

Good question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom07ZX6R View Post
Ransom is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 08-16-2016, 09:32 AM   #31
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom07ZX6R View Post
I hope your payment did not went into the revise of the LANDIS billbord ?! Serious, this is something Nikos easily could clarify, but I guess it would be against his business concept?!

Quote:
we meassured cams and centerlines were off, with VTC set to 10 or 20 cams made less power then stock TSX 06-08 cams with the same values. I can search in my laptop all runs and do overlay.
Does it mean your order was placed before 2014, when he revised with the help of Joe and Greg the centerline of the SVM212 and possible other types?
Old 08-16-2016, 10:53 PM   #32
Vaikis_
K20a.org Basic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusElise View Post
I hope your payment did not went into the revise of the LANDIS billbord ?! Serious, this is something Nikos easily could clarify, but I guess it would be against his business concept?!

Does it mean your order was placed before 2014, when he revised with the help of Joe and Greg the centerline of the SVM212 and possible other types?
My order was placed 2011-12- 21, long long time ago. ~2012-08-10 recieved SVM 211.4 cams and centerlines were off as it was not safe even with VTC 30 using OEM pistons. Plans were to use max 35, guess what happened with the engine and ERL S2000 oil pump. Somebody talks about highest quality and etc, but doesn't do any proper measurements.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:17 PM   #33
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
...centerlines were off as it was not safe even with VTC 30 using OEM pistons...
Wow, that is a huge design mistake...maybe his quality stuff was on holiday . I am sorry to here that too long story which could already fell under limitation period?!

I would recommend you to check the limitation period of the state where the product was sold first and than take it to lawyer or more simple just report to the FBI or police of that state. As long as Nikos do business with big companies all that accusations here are just blown in the wind words...he doesn't care about his reputation here, otherwise he would have solved every case in customer satisfaction. His Highness of SVMCAMS just come down to us mob for some strewn gifts to show his goodwill...maybe one time he will grant you some words of sorrow or even left some pennies for you in his great magnanimity . Serious, I would take the FBI/Police road...all other ways were proven to fail in most cases by many guys before you. I am sorry for that.

Markus
Old 01-08-2017, 10:36 PM   #34
Vaikis_
K20a.org Basic User

Quote:

or a refund

I am still working on my own and time is valuable so I very rarely find myself in front of a PC or laptop that is why I like to post pics if I can find any on the machine

if you cannot call me email me or txt me I do not think posting on a dead forum is the answer

you want to go around and threaten to spread the truth, the truth is dynojet does not lie

they even added M5 and it still made same power almost on pump gas because its a small cam with long duration

good luck

nikos
MR. Nikos where is my money ? DO I need to buy ticket to US ?
Old 01-09-2017, 03:46 AM   #35
Chance EG
K20a.org Basic User

Curious as to why Nikos/SVM still has an active account here and hasn't been banned. There are a lot of threads and posts from him in the past about camshafts that may mislead someone into ordering a set from him without knowing about this thread and current issues.

Regardless of what actually happened here (not that I doubt the customer complaints due to the sheer mass of them...) the arrogance and clear inability to communicate professionally by SVM/Nikos is enough to put that company on the shit list.

The only option members here, or anywhere still have, is to file a class action lawsuit. SVM likely knows how difficult and how much of a pain in the ass that is which is why he feels safe.
Chance EG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 01-09-2017, 04:09 AM   #36
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance EG View Post
SVM likely knows how difficult and how much of a pain in the ass that is which is why he feels safe.
Aren't there supporters like independent Consumer Directs in the states available. For us European guys it is even more difficult as legal domicile is the US beside the speech barrier whens it comes to law stuff English, things most guys don't have contact/experience with.

Despite those difficulties for the cheated guys here in Europe or in the US, I started this here also to get Nikos banned, but there is no progress on that. There are guys here, banned for lower reasons, the case with Nikos is very special, seemingly. I see it like you, guys which brought directly economical cheating to users here repeatedly and for evidence, should get detract their basis here at K20a.org, as new or not knowing users can fall into the same trap, which should be prevented by Banning!

Markus
Old 01-27-2017, 12:19 PM   #37
Chance EG
K20a.org Basic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by LotusElise View Post
Aren't there supporters like independent Consumer Directs in the states available. For us European guys it is even more difficult as legal domicile is the US beside the speech barrier whens it comes to law stuff English, things most guys don't have contact/experience with.

Despite those difficulties for the cheated guys here in Europe or in the US, I started this here also to get Nikos banned, but there is no progress on that. There are guys here, banned for lower reasons, the case with Nikos is very special, seemingly. I see it like you, guys which brought directly economical cheating to users here repeatedly and for evidence, should get detract their basis here at K20a.org, as new or not knowing users can fall into the same trap, which should be prevented by Banning!

Markus
The sad part about those is that, like you said, they're independent and privately owned, which means they can operate for profit. I know companies like the Better Business Bureau work pretty much like the reverse of "Yelp". Companies can just pay for them to dismiss or get rid of bad reviews.

Mods - Why is Nikos not banned yet? Just looking at his comment history is enough to make your blood start boiling... http://www.k20a.org/forum/search.php?searchid=17865865
Chance EG is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 04-12-2017, 09:32 PM   #38
Vaikis_
K20a.org Basic User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance EG View Post
The sad part about those is that, like you said, they're independent and privately owned, which means they can operate for profit. I know companies like the Better Business Bureau work pretty much like the reverse of "Yelp". Companies can just pay for them to dismiss or get rid of bad reviews.

Mods - Why is Nikos not banned yet? Just looking at his comment history is enough to make your blood start boiling... http://www.k20a.org/forum/search.php?searchid=17865865
he even forgets what was sent and what was paid..... maybe because too many people scammed. Seems that curent mods did him a "favor" by deleting old threads.
You can also file a complaint here: https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

We need a full list who paid and didn't got cams or money back, please write here:

Old 04-13-2017, 03:58 AM   #39
signalpuke
Keep walking...

We didn't delete anything, it was the new owners of the site.

New to the K-Series? ☆★☆★ DIY and FAQ ★☆★☆ <------- CLICK THE LINK!
Otatsiihtaissiiststakio piksi makamo ta psswia
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message