Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

hello guys

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  LotusElise 
#1 ·
old honda guy here. my old trusty h22 turbo is on its last legs and i scored a k20z1 for cheap. just gotta collect a things and i'll have this amazing motor in

but now i'll get back to reading up on this motor.

#3 ·
Welcome guys to the best K20a.org ever :D

Hi marshun, nice AKA...in German in would mean the hen from Mars :D...I would be glad to read more from your project and your objectives...l am looking forward to it! Anyway you will find here the best help available :).

Hello I am also new to this forum. Would like to participate in discussions.
I am looking forward to your contributions, ChorenUnhe. BTW, what does your AKA stand for?

Markus

#4 ·
Welcome guys to the best K20a.org ever :D

Hi marshun, nice AKA...in German in would mean the hen from Mars :D...I would be glad to read more from your project and your objectives...l am looking forward to it! Anyway you will find here the best help available :).

Markus
It means the same for me too. haha. i was born out in germany. frankfurt.

but the k20 swap has been put on hold for me as of now. bought a house instead. but i should (fingers crossed) be able to finish it before this year is done.

#6 ·
It means the same for me too. haha. i was born out in germany. frankfurt.
Great another German native-speaker but from federate state of Hessen (north to mine), land of Industrial gigants like Höchst, well known Frankfurter Würstle and a capacity in cabaret Badesalz :D.

...but the k20 swap has been put on hold for me as of now. bought a house instead. but i should (fingers crossed) be able to finish it before this year is done.
Sometimes live changes your plans :D...wise words from 1320WhtRex, I learned that too (growing family :D). I am looking forward to your project and your contributions here...experience is always a good thing to bring in here.

BTW, another member of K20a.org lives your area where you were born: Mounty :).

Markus

#5 ·
Welcome aboard!

Take your time, collect parts at your convenience. It will eventually come together. :up:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.