Honda / Acura K20a K24a Engine Forum banner

AFHKparts.com Rsx-s oil pump conversions

81K views 326 replies 87 participants last post by  CL9_doppie 
#1 · (Edited)

K20A2/K20Z1 oil pump conversion
OEM Honda parts

This is for everyone doing a RSX-S oil pump conversion on your K-series engine, We have what you need here to get the job done :up:

-K20A2 oil pump
-K20A2 baffle plate
-K20A2 oil pump chain
-K20A2 oil pump chain guide
-bolts for the oil pump
-bolts for the baffle plate
-bolt and washer to plug oil jet on the block
-Hondabond

We always stock everything for the swap :)

$259 shipped

Pay now with Paypal! Add your screen name in the message box, click and done :up:

**If you would also need a K20A2 aluminum oil pan or oil pump chain tensioner, pm me for a price with the kit,also instock**

autofair honda has done it again:up:
http://afhkparts.com/shop/kswap-honda-parts/k20-rsx-type-s-oil-pump-kit/

See less See more
#13 ·
Re: Everything you need!!! Rsx-s oil pump conversion kit!!!!!

Making it nice and easy! I used my oem steel k24a2 oil pan, is there a reason to offering the k20a2 oil pan?
The reason being some people desire the aluminum pan, and its also what Honda has designed for this pump even though people use the steel pan, its just an option for anyone needing one, I personally have the aluminum oil pan on my K24

#17 ·

autofair honda has done it again:up:

#19 ·

Does this kit include both of the guides for the oil pump? I believe one guide is actually the tensioner.
It includes the one delrin guide, the other one is yes the tensioner which is the same as most other K24A engines, so it can be reused for the swap since its the same as the RSX-S, however if anyone needs that for a replacement, we also have those instock.:up:

#20 ·

Cool, I have none of these parts for my new engine so that was why I asked.

PM me a price for this whole kit + oil chain tensioner and minus the oil pump and the oil pump chain. I am not sure if I have this stuff hiding in our shop. :silly:

#28 ·

prices.... i get a small discount threw honda usually, but i dont think it will beat this, and if you had the part numbers it would make it easier for me to check. I can figure them out, just thought you might have them handy.

#30 ·

Free Honda tshirt with the purchase of this kit this week only ,ends on February 4th!!! Must mention this in pm or comment box in paypal to receive the shirt ,all instock ready to ship!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.