Donald Trump? - Page 7 - K20A.org .:. The K Series Source . Honda / Acura K20a k24a Engine Forum

Old 05-11-2017, 03:08 PM   #121
Klaiceps
K20a.org Basic User

Default Re: Donald Trump?

So from what I've been gathering is that Comey requested more funding to continue with the investigation into the alleged ties between Russian and the Trump campaign. Was this just the tip of the iceberg as to why Comey was let go or was this the tipping point?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-12-2017, 12:25 AM   #122
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by signalpuke View Post
...the Attorney General fired him, the AG is the Director's boss.
Yesterday Trump twittered he did fire Comey before the AG did recommend it. Seems to be Trump wants to earn the laurels of that thumb firing (it was done at the most wrong time).

Trumps action is brought by reporters often in align of Nixon's Watergate affair. Are the similarities that huge and visible?
LotusElise is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2017, 12:31 AM   #123
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaiceps View Post
Was this just the tip of the iceberg as to why Comey was let go or was this the tipping point?
Good question. Didn't two facts, stated by Trump guys, to the firing: lack of loyalty for Comey at the FBI (there was a hearing yesterday of his ex-commissioner/replacement guy)) and the information of the Clinton affair during the Presidential campaign? Not sure about that.

The last is thought of being the last weight for Trumps success. Trump did profit from this, but from Comey's Russian investigations he do not profit...I think that's the cause of his very retarded firing (9 month later).
Old 05-12-2017, 09:24 AM   #124
signalpuke
Keep walking...

Comey isn't directly involved with any investigations. That would be under him, at the Deputy Director level and below.

New to the K-Series? ☆★☆★ DIY and FAQ ★☆★☆ <------- CLICK THE LINK!
Otatsiihtaissiiststakio piksi makamo ta psswia
signalpuke is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-12-2017, 10:51 AM   #125
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
Comey isn't directly involved with any investigations. That would be under him, at the Deputy Director level and below.
Even though, if I were FBI Director (35,000 employees) and there is an investigation against the POTUS I would like to chime in a take over the lead to make it chief business. Come on Signalpuke, it's the POTUS, not a store manager of Woolworth...no failures are allowed, as every will fall back on me as in the end of the line, Comey was in charge of it. Isn't it like that?

It is important, it is urgent (he calls for higher resources!) and it is critical. The summ of these parameters speaks loud: chief business.

Markus
Old 05-13-2017, 08:38 AM   #126
signalpuke
Keep walking...

He isn't under investigation.

Old 05-13-2017, 10:47 AM   #127
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

According that we get for meal. Of course he is responsible for what happen in his team, he is the leader. When Flynn will fall, Trump will be hit by his falling shadow. That's the game...
Old 05-13-2017, 02:38 PM   #128
signalpuke
Keep walking...

I think Flynn will be fine too. As I understand it, he was paid by an American company. He only screwed up by taking that phone call after the election, and that wasn't even a big deal.

Old 05-14-2017, 10:04 AM   #129
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

If so, why these guys don't quit it quick by supporting the FBI investigation?
Old 05-14-2017, 12:30 PM   #130
signalpuke
Keep walking...

Distraction of the week. Congress doesn't control the FBI per se. Congress (the Senate) appoints the AG, and the AG appoints the Director, but the Director doesn't get involved with individual investigations.

They don't want to talk about us arming the Kurds (against Turkey), riots in South America (that we've been accused of instigating), new President in South Korea (and his baggage/roots), Belt and Road initiative (ongoing economic warfare), or the ongoing FBI investigations of Hillary, her aid, and her estranged husband.

Our politicians are just making noise. A lot of it is just so they can get air time on TV prior to their elections next year. It's cheap advertising for them.

These people are brain damaged. They want him fired, then delay the appointment of the AG, and then complain when the AG fires him

Old 05-15-2017, 03:22 AM   #131
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Quote:
...Our politicians are just making noise. A lot of it is just so they can get air time on TV prior to their elections next year. It's cheap advertising for them...These people are brain damaged. They want him fired, then delay the appointment of the AG, and then complain when the AG fires him
My they need to be directed, like JFK said about courage according Obama: "...the desire to maintain a reputation for integrety that is stronger than desire to maintain office!"

For hesitaters, you find it around 17:20 mm:ss, it is a really good speech about courage in many kind.

The actual POTUS is not of that kind of courage...seems to fire Comey because of not be safe out of the russian investigation...

Old 05-17-2017, 12:20 AM   #132
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Bad week for Trump!
Beside his self-destroying Twitter messages he did this week, he is also said to have had asked Comey to stop the investigations against Flynn (s. https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...tion.html?_r=0). Almost Watergate-level man

My February-Forecast of that Russian snares for Trump is more an more coming true...Trump, you need to get into POTUS modus, let that rich child style behind you, man!

Markus
Old 05-18-2017, 10:43 AM   #133
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Seems to be Twitter is Trump's stairway to impeachment .

This childish guy, I just said to him yesterday don't be childish, seems to be he don't listen to me. Now he got a great side kick: Ex FBI chief will investigate Trumps and his team role in the russian affair. He will suck up all the media interest concerning this issue and Trump and his team can go back to work (wall, tax program, ...). But this mimimimi guy, such a bloody noob of POTUS, sprinkles like a waterfall at Twitter all his emotions down, greatest which hunting in American history...hääää? He should shut up, let Mueller do his work and he should do his own.

This guy starts the greates laughing number in US history, even Putin can't stop laughing about Trumps behavior, Media in Europe reaches new level of wording for characterization of Trump. I was believing Berlussconi is the biggest laughing number, no he isn't. It is Trump...I am really sorry for you guys, having such a POTUS.

He really need to start his work, creating some successful stories to honor his position, his task and voters will. I guess George Washington would call him on the carpet and slap his face intensivly to get him awake and concentrated to stop shaming the status he wears.
Old 05-19-2017, 06:06 PM   #134
LHP
K20a.org Basic User

All I can say is,,, T-Rump Dumpster Fire

LHP
LHP is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Old 05-22-2017, 10:23 AM   #135
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

I am surprisied about Trump's speech today at the visit of Israel with Nethanjahu. I don't know how was writing it, but it was much better as any of his speeches before...beside he still is not able to say what he is reading. Just put a school boy there, he would say the same. The tone and in politics the way you say something is important. But I appreciated his words and his vision for the middle east region and for being the first POTUS praying at the Wailing Wall.

Of course the 300 billion weapon deal isn't the right sign on one hand when the other hand creats a vision of peaceful together. But I believe this is one of Trump's promises, creating jobs in the US. Perversion! Motivation to increase action for terrorists on one hand...

...on the other hand, that said, the strategy, which comes now up with Saudi Arabia, Israel and the US, will show how these weapons gona be used. Showing strenght don't mean war, taking action when it a statement is needed to prevent from bigger war also. We will see. This is the first time during his presidential work, I got a slight of a hope he could do something which honors his job description.

Markus
Old Yesterday, 05:09 AM   #136
LotusElise
Lifetime Member

Trumps speech writers seems to change daily...LOL . It is good to talk about problems, but what happend at the G7 meeting in Taormina (Italy)?

Trump behaves like a business man, as a CEO of the US. It would be ok, if this company hosts only 10 workers and would play a small role in a 10 mile radius like a craftsman company. But it is a country of 321 million citizens (regristerd ones )...from that perspective Trump is not more far from a school boy.

Not wearing the translation head set during Italy's President speech about immigration is one of the thing even a school boy may not do, just of his curiousity.

No words for that: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/26/po...hange-g7/...to lower the unemployment? Shortterm yes, longterm no. A industry without innovations isn't growing. It will get eaten by competitors success, which are more innovative as they will, no they have to, meet Paris climate requirements. US technique won't follow this, less export...if politics changes after Trump, then it will hurt as the shelter would have been taken off. He just acts like a 1 year far thinking business man without a single etiquette rule...

The torch around his hands is getting thighter: http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/26/po...lin/index.html

Tick...tack...tick...tack...